WANTED: for my friend Syble

loveofmylife680(z7)April 3, 2006

She wants to trade lenton rose, spiderwort or ferns for garlic,blueberry plants. She does not have access to a computer so I told her I would post it for her. Have we set a date for the swap yet?

Jill

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
browneyedsusan_gw(8a)

Hi Jill, I have elephant garlic and ornamental garlic. Are these what your friend is looking for? If so, I would like to know what kinds of spiderwort and ferns she has. Thanks, Susan.

Bookmark   April 3, 2006 at 11:37AM
tony_pman(7b/8a Al.)

I have Elep. Garlic. I can either bring plants or bulbs. I am interested in her ferns. What color is her spiderwort? What color is her lenton rose?

Tony

Bookmark   April 3, 2006 at 11:42AM
loveofmylife680(z7)

she wants the garlic you can cook with, the spiderwort is blue to me but some people might say purple another name it is called is bluegrass, the lenton roses start out green turn white then a little pinkish might not be the complete colors please forgive me just going by the ones she gave me. Ferns she does not know the names of them but I got some one year and to me they do not look like the reg ferns you see everywhere they have thicker leaves to me. She will bring plenty to the swap for the garlic to trade, what she doesnt want I will take lol Thanks everyone.
Jill & Syble

Bookmark   April 3, 2006 at 2:23PM
loveofmylife680(z7)

One of the ferns she has is called sensitive fern the other she just calls reg. wood ferns, if you know what she means. Let me know if you want any.
Jill

Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 2:16PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Fall Swap
I hope I have all of the following. Some might not...
ginger_s
HAVE: Bamboo
I have 12 plugs of moso(timber bamboo) and 7 pugs of...
plantman71
HAVE: Black Bamboo roots and growing sections
I am posting this here, don't think it. will do any...
plantman71
WANTED: English Dogwood/Mock Orange
I have English Dogwood/Mock Orange Philadelphus corenarius....
plantman71
HAVE: Snake Plant
I have Sanserieria Cylindrica - round snake plant. I...
plantman71
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™