have: have: liquid fence deer and rabbit repellent

bcb77(7b)April 27, 2006

Like my forum post says, I'm new to this trading stuff and to gardening in general so bear with me until I get the hang of it. I honestly don't have too many plants to trade but I do have other stuff. I've been informed in my post on the forum that I can always find something to trade. I'm going to dig through my garage this weekend and see what other goodies I can come up with.

First up is a gallon of Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent. I accidentally ordered a gallon of it instead of the Dog & Cat kind (trying to keep puppies out of flower beds). I have a fenced yard in a subdivision so deer and rabbits are not really a nuisance for me. I thought it still might work but unfortunately puppies just can't get enough of the putrid egg smell! :o)

You can see the product at www.liquidfence.com. I can bring the entire gallon to someone (includes sprayer) to trade for lots of plants/ items OR I am willing to divide it up into smaller jars and bring it to anyone who wants some in exchange for a one or two plants.

More Discussions
HAVE: Veggie transplants for the swap
I had poor germination on several varieties of eggplamts,...
madabouteu
HAVE: Fall Swap Trade List
Hosta I hace to trade: Kossa Regal - 1 fan pots Brim...
plantman71
have: june 7: graysville, al...in person trade
June 7, Graysville at 6:00 p.m. Come & Get 'Em!!!...
debbido4
HAVE: Correct Email for Free Species Daylily Plants
We have about 20 plants of the species daylily known...
tigerlily_al
WANTED: Spring Swap 2013: Post lunch items here
Please post lunch items here. We need meats, sides,...
browneyedsusan_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™