WANTED: Hosta

tony_pman(7b/8a Al.)April 26, 2006

Does anyone coming to the swap have any big type hosta to trade? I would reather have named ones, but unnamed ones will do fine. I am putting up a fence between myself and the people next door. I want to fill the space I haven't been able to use with the big type hosta and native plants.

Some of my natives I am offering for trade are: Lacecap hydrangea, oakleaf hydrangea, red buckeye, native spiderwort, 2 types trillium, native ginger, red vine honeysuckle, native coral bells, sweet shrub, native columbine, Jack-in-pulpit/green dragon(Jack has three sections to leafs, this has five), Christmas ferns, and sensitive fern. I have other native and plants on my trade page.

Tony

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Frog_hollow_lady(8Al)

Tony.. I have ex-large hostas.. I wrote you once about your brugs..and you never answered...so if you want my hostas you better answer me..lol...99% of my hostas are blue. I may not get to the trade but I can give them to Lynn and she can bring them to you..I have named ones and ones that had names before my sharpie let me down..
get back with me if you want to trade and I will write you the different kinds I have...

Jody

Bookmark   April 28, 2006 at 7:25AM
More Discussions
HAVE: For Spring 2014 Swap
Gulf Coast Penstemon - light lilac blooms, comes back...
madabouteu
HAVE: Correct Email for Free Species Daylily Plants
We have about 20 plants of the species daylily known...
tigerlily_al
HAVE: Fall Swap - it's over and it was good
One of the best, it f not the best fall swaps we have...
plantman71
HAVE: Free Plants in Montgomery: h. fulva 'Kwanso'
Free plants in Montgomery, AL - must dig and take all We...
tigerlily_al
WANTED: Spring Swap 2013: Post lunch items here
Please post lunch items here. We need meats, sides,...
browneyedsusan_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™