HAVE: Norfolk Pines and T. peruvianus cuttings

wavespell(8)May 26, 2013

My Norfolk Pines are so tall that I can barely fit them in the door. They are well over 6 feet tall, more like 7 feet tall. Never been trimmed. Very healthy plants, and they seem to grow best in a slightly shady area. Most people like them around Christmas time.

I also have some rare cacti from Peru whose name is Trichocereus peruvianus. They do well from cuttings, especially if you mix planting soil and vermiculite together. Rarely needs water. Will survive down to 25 degrees F. Length of cuttings averages about one foot. Also, I can send bare rooted cacti as well. I can't ship the Norfolk Pine, so hopefully you live close by. I can deliver if mileage is paid. Also, I have quite a collection of Thanksgiving and Christmas cacti.

For exchange, I am open to ideas. I love cacti, and I would love some Asters. Any perennial I would love to hear about.
My email: wavespell@yahoo.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plantman71(7b/8a)

wevespell, I live in Birmingham. I sale and trade plants. I have lots of all types of plants. If you want to trade, bring your plants and we will trade. You will have to pay your own mileage. Check my trade page and you will see a few of the plants I have to trade. My daylillys are just starting to bloom. I have hundreds. If you want to trade EMail me and I will give you address. I am 15 mins. from downtown.

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 8:18PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Bamboo
I have 12 plugs of moso(timber bamboo) and 7 pugs of...
plantman71
HAVE: Veggie transplants for the swap
I had poor germination on several varieties of eggplamts,...
madabouteu
WANTED: Have Luna Hibiscus seed, White
I have White Luna Hibiscus seeds. Would like to swap...
Carrie1961
WANTED: "wandering jew" or "inch plant" wanted! clippings or pla
i am looking for any kind of plant belonging to theTradescantia...
alwaysgarden
WANTED: Spring and Fall swaps
I am new to the gardening page and live in central...
horace
Sponsored Products
Ultimate Butcher Block - 1318
$83.98 | Hayneedle
Esperanza Antique Bronze Twenty-Two Light Chandelier with Clear Royal Cut Crysta
Bellacor
Messina Rug by Mat-The-Basics
$678.00 | Lumens
Moda Square Lace Chrome Nine-Light 22-Inch Pendant with Royal Cut Topaz Brown Cr
Bellacor
Rosalia Dark Bronze Twenty-Five Light Chandelier with Golden Teak/Smoky Royal Cu
Bellacor
Chroma Prochef PCK3 5 in. Santoku Knife - PCK3
$79.95 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™