HAVE: daylilies, cannas, hosta - you dig, you keep.

jakabedy(Alabama)September 14, 2008

Birmingham, AL, area

If you dig 'em, you can have 'em. I don't know the technical names, but the daylilies are the orange ones that are very common. The cannas also have orange flowers. We're getting ready to do some big landscaping in the next month and these have to go. I won't have a sunny area for them. I have found good homes for some already, but I'd love for them all to find good homes.

There are also two BIG rose bushes, but they may be too big to move. They look a bit like Cardinal Hume, but don't hold me to that, as I simply flipped through a book to try to come up with a description.

And along the lines of BIG, there are two very large camellia shrubs. I also don't know if these are movable, but you could try.

Send me an e-mail at midmod@charter.net and I'll be glad to let you come take a look. We are about 3 miles from the Shelby County Airport exit off I-65.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
loveofmylife680(z7)

Hello, I will take the hosta's. When is a good time for you? Wens. will work for me if that is ok with you. I can come early in the day if it is not raining wens.
Jill B.

Bookmark   September 14, 2008 at 8:41PM
More Discussions
WANTED: English Dogwood/Mock Orange
I have English Dogwood/Mock Orange Philadelphus corenarius....
plantman71
WANTED: Spring and Fall swaps
I am new to the gardening page and live in central...
horace
HAVE: Correct Email for Free Species Daylily Plants
We have about 20 plants of the species daylily known...
tigerlily_al
HAVE: Black Bamboo roots and growing sections
I am posting this here, don't think it. will do any...
plantman71
WANTED: May 4th Spring plant Swap
trade postings if you need a spot to stop.Looking forward...
littlehelper
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™