HAVE: needs a good home

tony_pman(7b/8a Al.)October 24, 2006

The storm got my greenhouse. I had beds along the sides and down the middle. I had a lots of different house plants and tropicals planted in them. I also have pots sitting all over. They need a good home before Mr.Frost comes.

I also have 7'down angel trumpets . White and yellow. Also cuttings of pink and ivory. Hundreds of Rose of Sherons. Yellow bells, Crape Myrtles, fishing pole bamboo, Yucca(short & tall), cactus, Orange daylilys(single ruffled, multi-layered), lots of cuttings. EEars bulbs, pots of plants I only have one or two of. Baby Heavenly Bamboo, Cherry Laurel, silver Maple. I can't walk because of so many plants. I forgot to say cannas, cannas & cannas, Englash Ivy, vinca major(green & verigated).

Bring your truck and come and get them. Frist comes first gets more. FREE FREE FREE

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindakilgore(8)

I am interested in your plants.I live in Dothan what part of Alabama are you in?

Have a nice day,linda

Bookmark   October 26, 2006 at 12:02AM
roseyp8255(z8 - SC AL)

Hey Tony - man, i wish i could come get some! Hope you have managed to save them! My GH is pretty much full, and i am also trying to downsize a little bit - have too much to tend to - actually, too much to water during the droughts! :)

I too have enough cannas - well, the yellow ones anyway! They are trying to take over! :) I dug up a whole bunch and tossed them in the ditch - and yep, they are doing just fine there! :)

Bookmark   October 27, 2006 at 10:40PM
bristelle(7)

hey hun, do you have any of those plants left? I just moved to Huntsville and am looking to improve on the small collection of plants I took here from Florida

Bookmark   December 11, 2006 at 6:47PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Eastern red cedar
I cut 2 very large cedars , this last summer One cut...
plantman71
WANTED: Have Luna Hibiscus seed, White
I have White Luna Hibiscus seeds. Would like to swap...
Carrie1961
HAVE: Fall Swap
I hope I have all of the following. Some might not...
ginger_s
HAVE: Norfolk Pines and T. peruvianus cuttings
My Norfolk Pines are so tall that I can barely fit...
wavespell
WANTED: English Dogwood/Mock Orange
I have English Dogwood/Mock Orange Philadelphus corenarius....
plantman71
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™