WANTED: Spring and Fall swaps

horace(8)November 27, 2013

I am new to the gardening page and live in central Al about 30 miles from Tuscaloosa I am interested in the spring and fall swap where are they

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plantman71(7b/8a)

Hi Horace, Glad you are interested i the swaps. They are at Oak Mt. State Park. There will be post started on Al/ Gardening Web. about where and when the swap will be. We list what plants or plant type items that we have to trade on our plant page, we also list what we are looking for. We check each traders plant page and jf we see something we want we email that trader and try to make a trade. We also bring plants to trade at the swap.
The swap usually starts at 10, we brake for lunch at about 12, then keep trading until.
We draw for plants after lunch. Each trader tryies to bring a plant or plant item to be given away at the drawing.
Catbird starts a post where our trader post what food hey are bring for our lunch. We have had some very good and interesting lunches.
I have been able to get all the plants that I have been looking for at the swap(except Touch me not seeds)

I hope this answers your questions. If not ask away.

Tony

Bookmark   November 27, 2013 at 8:26PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Norfolk Pines and T. peruvianus cuttings
My Norfolk Pines are so tall that I can barely fit...
wavespell
HAVE: For Spring 2014 Swap
Gulf Coast Penstemon - light lilac blooms, comes back...
madabouteu
HAVE: For spring swap
I have ready to bring: Chocolate Mint (4) Spearmint...
alabamanicole
HAVE: Snake Plant
I have Sanserieria Cylindrica - round snake plant. I...
plantman71
HAVE: Bamboo
I have 12 plugs of moso(timber bamboo) and 7 pugs of...
plantman71
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™