Etowah County Master Gardeners sale

madabouteu(8A - central Alabama)February 19, 2013

The ECMGA annual plant sale will be on April 12 and 13 this year, with the half-price sale being on the 20th. If you are looking for something in particular, e-mail me or Catbird and we can tell you if it is in the sale.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bulzi(8a)

Address to event please, for Goggle Earth. Will half-price be at same place. Eagle Rock thrift store (helping young men) is in that area .

Six miles is pretty close.

This post was edited by bulzi on Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 0:30

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 12:02AM
madabouteu(8A - central Alabama)

3200 West Meighan, Gadsden 35904. Eagle Rock is not at all close, about 6 miles away by a very indirect route. The half-price sale will be at the same place but will close at 2 PM that Saturday. Everyone on this forum who comes, be sure to introduce yourself to Alice and to me (Kenneth).

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 6:44AM
catbird(z7 AL)

Kenneth and I were working at the greenhouse this morning and it's already filling up with perennials. Hundreds of vegetable seedlings are up and being potted -- lots of pepper and tomato varieties, herbs, and others. We'll have lots of nice plants and nice folks to show you around. Some of our plants are ones that have been passed on to Kenneth and me at the plant swaps over the years, or descendants of those plants.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 6:27PM
bulzi(8a)

Just bumping it up. Looked for it several times to make sure of dates. Looking forward and hoping that all goes well with us to be able to come.

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 12:26AM
katluvr

Hi Kenneth,
I know it has been a while, I am hoping to make the sale on Friday and hope to see you there, can't wait to see whats for sale this year. Ronda

Bookmark   April 4, 2013 at 7:53PM
More Discussions
Goodbye GardenWed Gardners...
Just logged in to say goodbye... This will be my first...
mrdoitall
Spring Swap 2015
Ken's message about veggies reminded me that we need...
browneyedsusan_gw
New to Dothan AL
Hi We have just recently moved to the south from Illinois...
joycie52
Bundle up, Alabama!
Three dog night coming up, for sure. Hope no one loses...
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
Another update on madabouteu - by madabouteu
For those who might wonder - I am still doing OK. Legs...
madabouteu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™