Possible rain for the Swap day?
I know it's a week away, but the weather channel has scattered thunderstorms in the forecast for Fri., Sat., and Sun. this week. I was just wondering if we have a backup plan for the swap just in case the weather doesn't cooperate for us Saturday? I'd sure hate to dig all the dl's I've traded and not be able to get them to everyone.