Fun had at Plant Swap

squirrellypete(z7b AL)May 8, 2013

Just wanted to thank everyone for making the plant swap happen. My parents had never been to an Alabama swap and it's been years for me since I've seen this group so thanks for making us feel welcome. Glad to see a few familiar faces and lots of new ones.

Now, what to do with all these plants?!?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ourhighlandhome

People like you make the swap happen! Thanks for coming and bringing your parents.

Since you're an Alabamy girl we're gonna hafta steal you away from them Gawja swappers at least once a year!

Nelson

Bookmark   May 8, 2013 at 2:03PM
plantman71(7b/8a)

Good to see you again. It was good to meet your parents. Thank your mother for the daylilys. Its alright to visit Ga., but you fit in with us. Tony

Bookmark   May 8, 2013 at 2:14PM
browneyedsusan_gw(8a)

Nice to have you and your parents at the swap! I hope you will try to come at least once a year. Our next swap will be in the fall.

Susan

Bookmark   May 10, 2013 at 6:53AM
bluesagewmn

DRATS!!! Yet ANOTHER year I missed the swap!!!! : ( I have missed the last few, due to the fact that I have to work every Saturday in the spring.. I tried really hard to get off this year too..Anyway, I would not have the plants and the beautiful garden I have today were it not for past swaps!....So much of what I have is due to this wonderful meeting!...Ya'll have made a LOT of people very happy!

Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 11:46AM
More Discussions
South AL/N FL swap?
The one up north sounds so awesome but is too far for...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Interactive USDA Zone Map
I ran across this neat map that lets you zoom almost...
ourhighlandhome
Update on Kenneth/madabouteu
Just wanted to let you know that Kenneth is in UAB...
catbird
Goodbye GardenWed Gardners...
Just logged in to say goodbye... This will be my first...
mrdoitall
Want long leaf pine
Does anyone know of a source for long leaf pine seeds...
josephene_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™