Need a resonably priced landscaper

american-womanMay 25, 2007

Hi, I'm looking to put in all new beds around our house. We have a smallish (3/2) house w/ a bed on each side of the house and an extra one at the front, so we're not talking about the Taj Mahal here. All I want is shrubs, or something else relatively low maintenance, so I don't want to pay the earth. I live in the Montgomery area (actually Millbrook). Can any of you suggest someone for this?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Brenda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mld3328

I don't have the telephone number but I know someone who does beautiful work in Millbrook/Montgomery. Tomlin Landscaping out of Montgomery, Alabama. Kevin Tomlin and his father Donny are very talented. I think they are reasonable also.

If you want some idea of what they can do, they did several of the yards in the subdivision that is located behind the Regions bank off of Hwy 14 in Millbrook.

Good luck to you.

Bookmark   June 10, 2007 at 5:20PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Patricia43(z8 AL)

Do you want advice on what to plant, where to plant, etc., or do you just need someone to dig, or exactly what? If you are talking about hiring a landscape architect, it will cost. If you are talking about design, you can get master gardeners to do that, and if you are talking about digging and building the beds, that should be quite easy to find someone for $10-15 an hour to do this.

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 2:18PM
More Discussions
Another update on madabouteu - by madabouteu
For those who might wonder - I am still doing OK. Legs...
madabouteu
New to Dothan AL
Hi We have just recently moved to the south from Illinois...
joycie52
Did you know - GW now part of Houzz?
I guess word has gotten around by now, but I haven't...
outsideplaying_gw
Just logged in to say goodbye
The new site didn't recognize me as sundog7, but wouldn't...
gmwaid
Alabama Red Clay Soil
Hi I am new to gardening and want advice on how to...
hello459
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™