After work tonight I went out on the back porch to water the cuttings (for the first time since sticking them) I took from Ogrose's garden. She let me snip on Lamarque, Mons Tillier, Maggie, and G. Nabonnand, and up until this point I had been disturbing a single Mons Tillier as a means to gauge how the cuttings were doing. As I was pulling a cup with Lamarque in it out of the box I thought to myself, "Wow, this one looks nice and healthy." I looked underneath and what I found led to a whole cascade of discoveries tonight as I checked cups.
By the time it was all said and done I snapped pics of these cups.
All of the cuttings have calluses to some degree, but these were the standouts. All cuttings were taken October 10th.
I feel like I want to root everything now!