Rooting plants for fall swap.

plantman71(7b/8a)August 8, 2013

All you that is rooting things, to bring to Fall Swap, I am wanting a Large white mophead Hydrangea. LMK if you can, because if not I will be trying to buy one. I find all but the ones I am looking for.
I have all kinds of things I can trade. Still looking for the very large types of Elep. Ears.
Tony

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bamatufa(7 - Trussville, AL)

What do u refer to as large Elephant Ears ? I have one clump .Its largset ear is probably 3' + long, 2'+ wide. Its not the Giant Jack variety.

Bookmark   September 10, 2013 at 8:24PM

What do u refer to as large Elephant Ears ? I have one clump .Its largset ear is probably 3' + long, 2'+ wide. Its not the Giant Jack variety.

Bookmark   September 10, 2013 at 8:26PM
plantman71(7b/8a)

bamatufa, I have Jack's Giant on the way now. I also have mammoth, which could be what you have. I am really looking for any hardy ones I don't have. The ones I have are posted on my plant page. I just like anything with big leaves that I don't have.

Tony

Bookmark   September 10, 2013 at 10:34PM

Keep in touch. I planted Giant Borneo Ele Ear this year. They have grown well but no where near their mature size. I am betting second year growth will take off with 5-6 foot leaves. I hope !

Bookmark   September 18, 2013 at 8:02PM

Keep in touch. I planted Giant Borneo Ele Ear this year. They have grown well but no where near their mature size. I am betting second year growth will take off with 5-6 foot leaves. I hope !

Bookmark   September 18, 2013 at 8:11PM

Bookmark   September 18, 2013 at 8:21PM
More Discussions
Moving from Ohio to Alabama
We will be moving sometime this year to northern Alabama,...
ediej1209
Buckle your seatbelts, Alabama!
Are you ready for a little snow? Or a lot? I went...
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
Living willow tunnel
I want to build a living tunnel in the backyard for...
hoover67
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all my fellow gardners.
jcalhoun
Just logged in to say goodbye
The new site didn't recognize me as sundog7, but wouldn't...
gmwaid
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™