I Enjoyed Saturday's Swap - Thanks

tsmith2579(7B)September 23, 2007

I enjoyed seeing everyone again. It is always good to see you. The lunch was great. Wayne and Sandra's cakes are always delicious. Someone brought a dark chocolate something sort of like a chocolate-marshmallow cheese cake - WOW! Lynn, I must get your veggie salad recipe. Please someone, the roll-ups were too good, send me the recipe.

Nelson, thanks for the hibiscus, dwarf xan and the rex begonia vine. Jan, thanks for the cleros. I can hardly wait for them to bloom. Wayne, thanks for the eupotorium and the pansy orchid. I'm going to plant the pansy orchid and mark it well.

Thanks, everyone. It was very enjoyable.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pfllh(8Al)

Terry, I appreciate all the nice EE's you gave me. A couple though are shapled more like Maple leaves!! I found them by Jody's truck just appeared somehow. You must have made some late deliveries. :o)
Which email to send the marinated veggie salad to? Great to see you, missed seeing Sylvia.
Lynn

Bookmark   September 23, 2007 at 8:30PM
lsmcw(7b-AL)

Good food, friendly people, free plants, nice weather - what more could you ask for on a Saturday! Thanks to everyone for the trades - hope to see you all in the spring. Linda

Bookmark   September 24, 2007 at 8:45AM
birdlady_10(z7b Ala)

I really REALLY enjoyed the swap! It was great seeing everyone again.And loved the plants I brought home.I missed the regulars who couldn't make it--Tony,Deb,Jill,Jan & all.Maybe spring we'll see everyone.Loved the food too!Thanks for organizing it,Terry.You did a great job :o). Jan

Bookmark   September 24, 2007 at 9:21PM
browneyedsusan_gw(8a)

I enjoyed meeting everyone again and making new friends. Thanks for sharing plants, food and recipes.
Susan.

Bookmark   September 24, 2007 at 10:59PM
tsmith2579(7B)

Linda, thanks for the daylilies. I made my list of people to say "Thank You" on Sunday from the pots which I unloaded from the truck. Well, I missed listing you because I planted the daylilies Saturday afternoon. Yesterday I saw the lilies and said, "Aw shucks". Linda, thanks so much. We can hardly wait until next May for the blooms. - Terry

Bookmark   September 25, 2007 at 8:53PM
tsmith2579(7B)

Linda, thanks for the daylilies. I made my list of people to say "Thank You" on Sunday from the pots which I unloaded from the truck. Well, I missed listing you because I planted the daylilies Saturday afternoon. Yesterday I saw the lilies and said, "Aw shucks". Linda, thanks so much. We can hardly wait until next May for the blooms. Please accept my apology - Terry

Bookmark   September 25, 2007 at 8:58PM
More Discussions
Interactive USDA Zone Map
I ran across this neat map that lets you zoom almost...
ourhighlandhome
Yoshino Cherry Trees
We are hoping to plant 4-5 Yoshino Cherry Trees in...
Mimi_Carol
Did you know - GW now part of Houzz?
I guess word has gotten around by now, but I haven't...
outsideplaying_gw
Sick of the Cold!!
Started all my zukes, cukes, and tomatos and this bi-polar...
jenandwya
american ginseng
Just wondering if anyone else here messes with this...
notascrename
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™