Great Time at Today's Swap

tsmith2579(7B)September 13, 2008

I had a great time at today's swap. I am so glad we had several new folks attend. I hope everyone, especially the new folks, had a great time and please come back to the SPring swap. Believe it or not, I came home only with new stuff. Thank you to everyone who took stuff home. I hope you enjoy your new plants as much as I have. Lunch at the Fish Market was great. It was very informal and relaxing.

Please go to www.aldridgegardens.com and send them an email telling the Thank You for allowing us to have the trade there. Click on CONTACTS and click on the email address for Pat Sholund who was my point of contact. Perhaps they will allow us to have it there again. Please be sure to tell them where you live; such as Wayne and Sandra came from Lee County, Jan came from Talladega county. I'll send them a nice Thank You card. My best to everyone and thanks for your trades. - Terry

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catbird(z7 AL)

Terry: Thanks to you and the others who did the preliminary work arranging things. Kenneth (madaboutu) and I came from Gadsden and will spread the word here. He's going to do a writeup for the Etowah County Master Gardeners publication and we'll talk about it at the meetings next Spring, so maybe some more newbies will join us in the Spring. See you then!

Alice

Bookmark   September 14, 2008 at 11:53AM
tsmith2579(7B)

Alice and Kenneth , thank you for coming. We enjoyed having you and meeting new faces. I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves. It will be great if you spread the word in the Etowah county area. I would love to see even more new faces and make more new friends. Enjoy your plants, keep in touch and I hope to see you next spring.
Terry

Bookmark   September 14, 2008 at 8:01PM
jbranch(7B Alabama)

Terry - thanks for organizing the swap. It was great and I will be back for sure in the Spring. I'll bring as many of my friends and family as possible.

Jeff

Bookmark   September 18, 2008 at 7:36PM
More Discussions
Pruning pampas grass
Is it too late to cut back my pampas grass? I live...
jen6747
Buckle your seatbelts, Alabama!
Are you ready for a little snow? Or a lot? I went...
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
american ginseng
Just wondering if anyone else here messes with this...
notascrename
Yoshino Cherry Trees
We are hoping to plant 4-5 Yoshino Cherry Trees in...
Mimi_Carol
Sick of the Cold!!
Started all my zukes, cukes, and tomatos and this bi-polar...
jenandwya
Sponsored Products
Mini Vegetable Garden Marker - Broccoli
Signature Hardware
Accent Rug: Meredith Caramel 2' x 3'
$52.00 | Home Depot
Christopher Knight Home Johnstown Oatmeal Fabric Recliner
Overstock.com
Global Aroma Candle - Black Current
$19.99 | Dot & Bo
Ryder Leather Sofa - Brighton Soul White White
Joybird Furniture