Its' raining!

JoAnne_Al(7)November 14, 2005

Hi all, I woke up this morning to the sound of rain....wonderful sound..... we really need the rain here in Moulton. Everything is dying due to lack of water. I've even lost some bamboo......)-: Had back surgery and haven't been able to take care of anything this year. Already looking forward to spring.....(-:

Have a great day!

Joanne

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tweetypye(z8/sc AL)

Glad you're getting rain Joanne. None here in Elmore County yet, but we have a better chance tomorrow evening. I sure hope we get some. The last day for a good rain here was Oct. 3rd I think. Somewhere around there anyway. We are in desperate need of the wet stuff. :)
Sorry to hear about your back surgery. Take care, and hopefully you'll be gardening again next spring!
Jan

Bookmark   November 14, 2005 at 9:17PM
jeff_al

my gauge showed 1.4" from last night. better cover your japonicas tonight! *lol*

Bookmark   November 16, 2005 at 8:10AM
tweetypye(z8/sc AL)

Finally, it began around 2 am this morning, and we got almost 2 inches! Very much needed, I might add. I'm just sorry to see it getting below freezing already. I've still got so many plants in bloom.:(
Jan

Bookmark   November 16, 2005 at 10:04PM
Patricia43(z8 AL)

Still none here. Last good rain was before Katrina. Some showers, but none that rose to 1/2 inch and only two of those, one in September and one in early October.

Bookmark   November 17, 2005 at 1:33AM
More Discussions
Anyone growing
Are you growing or have you tried to grow Pineapple...
plantman71
AL has the best weeds (part II)
That thread was getting a bit long to load. Boy did...
alabamanicole
Evergreen Hedge
I need help figuring out what tree/bush that I could...
cruiser4life
New to Dothan AL
Hi We have just recently moved to the south from Illinois...
joycie52
Buckle your seatbelts, Alabama!
Are you ready for a little snow? Or a lot? I went...
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™