HAVE: Walking Onions

paquebot(Z-4b WI)August 27, 2006

Have 4 different available: Catawissa, Heritage Sweet, and two different Egyptians. Now is the time to plant them.

Everyone knows the common Catawissa. Loads of topsets on hand! Want two dozen? No problem!

More are learning about the prolific Heritage Sweet. This is available as both topsets and bulbs. Both grow fast and sprout real soon after planting.

One of the Egyptians is the common type similar to Catawissa but smaller plant and single cluster of reddish-brown topsets.

The second Egyptian has mostly large purple-green topsets which are indeed big enough for pearl onions. Slower to multiply but the best of the two.

All available for postage and packing. Topsets can be sent in a bubble envelope. HS bulbs would be best mailed in a Ready Post box for protection. (I can get 4 ounces in the cassette size.)

Martin

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
winemaker1942(Z7NC)

Martin, I would interested in some of each..What do you accept for Paytment..How much for say 4 oz. of each??
Your hierloom garlic did fine but small...I fertilized and added bonemeal...Any thoughts what I did wrong???
Joey

Bookmark   September 6, 2006 at 3:17PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
virgiebaby165(z6 WNY)

Martin: I know this is from last year's posting, but planted in fall Globemaster received in a library exchange. Now on Allium Forum and would love to receive some topset alliums. Pls. advise in e-mail how you want me to proceed with SASBE or postal box? Need direction here. Had multipliers as a child but have not dabbled until the urge hit me now...at a much older age. Interested in Catawissa or whatever you can spare (I have a very small plot.)

GW-VirgieBaby165 vlbarber4725@yahoo.com

Pls. check out my offer of perennial flower seeds on seed trading forum in exchange for the topsets, and thank you.

Ginny B.

Bookmark   January 21, 2007 at 2:20PM
More Discussions
WANTED: onion and garlic
Looking for any mild/sweet onion and/or garlic. Thank...
Kjnorris918
HAVE: Egyptian Walking Onions to trade!
Hey everyone! Just finished harvesting my walking onions,...
landscraper82
WANTED: Music Garlic or others
I am looking to trade from my list for garlic. I don't...
barefootgardner12
WANTED: Want Paw Paw, Floha, Cuban Purple, Oregon Blue - even lo
I have many different kinds to trade or would buy outright...
rjcantor
HAVE: Killanery Red, Khabar, Estonian Red, Music.
Looking for Rosewood Garlic I have to trade the following: Killanery...
obrionusa
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™