Where can I buy a Neem tree?

vml68(6)May 8, 2006

I am looking for a neem tree (not a curry leef tree!) to grow as an indoor/outdoor plant. Anyone one know where I can buy or order one online?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kalpana(Sugar Land Tx)

try this site banana-tree

Bookmark   May 23, 2006 at 11:59PM
maninair

Hi I am from Mumbai, India. I got two saplings of neem. If you like I can send you neem seeds which is available plenty in my area and its germinates very well.

Bookmark   May 4, 2008 at 10:36AM
maninair

Yesterday I went for a walk in the morning and was walking under the neem trees and searched for the fallen neem seeds, but I could not get any ripe fruits containing seeds except some unripe one which I think will not germinate properly. I think I have to wait for two weeks more to get good seeds.
Mani

Bookmark   May 12, 2008 at 4:00AM
webwalker

Anyone willing to ship Neem seeds to the USA? Or, if you live in the USA and have saplings I am looking for two or three neem tress. I can trade or send payments by PayPal which accepts & converts most currencies.

I am looking for unusual heirloom or hybrid varieties that have not been genetically or DNA alterted.

Grains (rice), plants, trees, shrubs, ornimental, vegitables, fruits...I am pretty much interested in it all except if it has been genetically/DNA altered.

I grow ornimental plants like African Violets and also need a very old African Violet called Calico Kitten.

I have Eucalyptus seeds and saplings...when in season.

Ivy seeds...verigated, fast growing and good for privacy.

Privet seeds...(a very fast growing tree good for hedges and trees to about 12 to 15 feet...great for privacy.

Bookmark   June 22, 2008 at 3:12PM
Chanchal

hi, In June I may send u few neem seeds. also few Parijat seeds. Have u any source to send me few Magnolia stelleta and virginiana seeds. I love magnolia varieties.. Thank U. Chanchal , India ...gQ

Bookmark   January 14, 2012 at 10:38AM
andrewmorkel16

Go to the local nursery and I'm sure you will be able to find one. I live in country and we have neem trees growing on their own.

Bookmark   January 21, 2012 at 6:47AM
loganuk

Just saw this while searching where to get neem tree in uk. Is there anybody could help me on this please?

Bookmark   June 20, 2014 at 11:21AM
moringalover

I have a few hundred small neem trees for sale in the Netherlands.

Bookmark   July 27, 2014 at 8:48AM
More Discussions
Looking to buy a curry leaf plant
Hi friends, Is anybody who lives closeby willing to...
vid_nand
Ceylon Olives
Anyone know anything about Ceylon Olive trees? Elaeagnus...
flatwoods_farm
Ampalaya
When all danger of frost is past I will be growing...
dirt_dew
tamarin
Hi all, i'd bought some fresh, ripe tamarin to eat,...
tintin002
Looking for Ume in LA/Orange County
Does anyone know a nursery in LA/Orange County that...
Avocado101
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™