Leaf growth & Leaf bud growth advice needed

padma_2009June 2, 2009

Hi,

I have just started an edible backyard with some Asian fruit plants that i bought online. The plants are just 2 feet tall with just 6-9 leaves on it. I would love to have any advice on growing lushier green plants. I dont want the plants to flower or fruit as yet but I need to know if there is any spray for making the leaves and leaf buds to grow more vigorously. Been browsing the net for such stuff and found a 'Grow N Spray'.. has anyone used it before? Thanking you all in advance... :)

Padma

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
padma_2009

I just put my plants in ground about 10 days ago. I did not add anything but I added some dry cow manure which I got from a nearby farm. I am watering it and as I live in Phoenix, the temps reach to 120 F for some days. So I was considering a little shade with burlap cloth on stakes. Do u think it is a good idea? I have heard of 'Spray N Grow' do u have any idea about it. My plants r just 2-3 feet tall and have around 10 leaves on it. So I want to help it in increasing the leaf and leaf bud growth. Any suggestions would be of great help.

Padma

Bookmark   June 3, 2009 at 2:40PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Seedssun

what all fruit plants you got?
just spray them liquid soap with water mixture...it will help...soap will act as layer.

then u can put some neem leaf down..it will help.

Tobacoo juice is best....miz tobaco juice with garlic and mix with water and spray....it will kill anything and won't harm plants.

Bookmark   March 9, 2011 at 2:37PM
More Discussions
Tiger Lillys
Greetings, I posted this question on a different forum...
edspangler
Chinese Garden Information
suggesting a Chinese Garden Info Site -contains great...
williamconway99
Osmanthus yunnanensis
Hi. I got this plant from the Portland Classical Chinese...
nomadic
Need Gongura Red and Green seeds
Hi, I am looking for red and green Gongura (Hibiscus...
Ravi9
Growing Clovers in the Philippines?
I've recently been into micro gardening and have been...
Snork.Maiden
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™