WANTED: Coccinea grandis/'tindora' tuber

ashok_ncal(CA z9b)February 28, 2007

I am interested in getting a start of Coccinea grandis, aka tindora. (I realize that plants are available through Troptrees.com, but the price -- including shipping to California -- is a bit steep.) I have a wide range of edible and ornamental plants available for trade, so I hope that I could provide something of interest to most traders.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Eggo(z10soCal LBC)

I don't know if mine is large enough to separate any tubers, I will have to check. But if not, the plant can be propagated by cuttings if your still interested. The plant is still dormant right now. You pay for shipping. I am not looking for anything. We had quite a chilly winter so I'm gonna have to see if it even recovered.

Bookmark   March 13, 2007 at 2:45AM
ashok_ncal(CA z9b)

Eggo,

I wrote to you through the "Gardenweb" e-mail system ... but in case that message gets caught in your spam-filter or something, I just wanted to let you know that I would be very interested in getting a tuber or cutting from you. (Depending on how large and healthy your plant is.)

If you send me your address off-forum, I will send you a large SASE for any plant material. If you decide that you would have to send a cutting at some future point (say, when your plant grows back strongly next summer ... if it grows back strongly), that would be just fine.

Thanks for your kind reply!

Bookmark   March 20, 2007 at 11:55PM
krishi_2008

Ashok/eggo, Please let me know if one of you have a tuber or cutting that I can get..

Bookmark   May 16, 2008 at 1:36AM
More Discussions
Chinese Toon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toona_sinensis
JCTsai
Okinawan sweet potato in San Diego
I am growing the Okinawan sweet potato for the first...
ZoeMom
Asian Vegetables Seed Exchange Group
Dear Asian Vegetable home growing enthsiest group. As...
chadmd
Kikuza squash
HI gardeners: Many months ago I posted looking for...
garlicgrower
Buying Asian veggies from the grocery stores- for planting at hom
I've noticed in markets selling Asian veggies- that...
dirtslinger2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™