HAVE: Have ping tung long any many other good seed

bigoledude(SE Louisiana)March 21, 2012

I really want some Asian edible amaranth, New Zealand Spinach, Jimmy Nardello Peppers. Some seeds I'll be happy to repay at 10 to 1 trade. If you have anything that will grow during our hot and humid summers of SE Louisiana and, it's not on my "Want" list, please email me! Please use link to my "trade" page. Here is the list of what I will trade 10 to 1

Hales best Cantaloupe, California Wonder Bell Pepper, Keystone resistance Giant Bell Pepper (15 to 1), Poinsett 76 Cucumber, Patty Pan White Squash (5 to 1).These 3 are 5 to 1 trade Cubanelle Pepper, Hot Jalapeno, a really tasty Hungarian Hot Wax Pepper. And I have a crazy amount of Italian Parsley I would be glad to give you 25 to 1.

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/bigoledude

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
piksi_hk(9)

Hi Ray,

I haven't been on this site for awhile...found your posting so I'm wanting to trade with you again.

I didn't remember what I sent you for postage back in April but I do have the amaranthus seeds, gai lan, bitter melon, and yard long. I may have sent these to you already.

I want your pingtung long eggplant, your hot peppers, Italian parsley, bell pepper, cucumber.

Happy New year!

Betsy

Bookmark   December 31, 2012 at 11:53AM
More Discussions
Bac Ha
Today, I went to the Wal-Mart store and saw them displayed...
seeds6
Malabar spinach winter care
Hi, I have one healthy green Malabar spinach vine. Any...
aaaaaaaa
lemon grass rooting from less base than I thought possible
I'd scrutinized the lemon grass at the local stores...
merrybookwyrm
16 Foods That�ll Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps
16 Foods That�ll Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps http://wakeup-world.com/2012/10/15/16-foods-thatll-re-grow-from-kitchen-scraps/ Leeks,...
JCTsai
anybody know what this is?
i bought some vegetable seeds from ebay and the plant...
ngamonk
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™