WANTED: Request for some indian veggie seeds

rita_veggieAugust 24, 2007

Hi all,

I have just registered on this web and am a newbie . I want to start a mini Indian/ Asian veggie garden. I love using Indian produce and am wondering if you would be willing to send me via (SASBE..which I will supply) a couple of extra seeds if you have available to help me get started ASAP...so that I can get some veggies this fall.!! I am sending you my email, if you possibbly can spare any Indian/ Asian seeds...Thanks a bunch!..

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rita_veggie

Hi all,
I have just registered on this web and am a newbie. I want to start a mini Indian/ Asian veggie garden. I love using Indian Produce and am wondering if you would be willing to send me via (SASBE..which I will supply) a couple of extra seeds if you have available to help me get started ASAP...so that I can get some veggies this fall!! I am sending you my email, if you possibly can spare any Indian/ Asian seeds...I will start exchanging the seeds come next time...Thanks a bunch!! Rita
rita_veggie@gardenweb.com

Bookmark   August 25, 2007 at 10:34AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rita_veggie

Hi all,
I have just registered on this web and am a newbie. I want to start a mini Indian/ Asian veggie garden. I love using Indian Produce and am wondering if you would be willing to send me via (SASBE..which I will supply) a couple of extra seeds if you have available to help me get started ASAP...so that I can get some veggies this fall!! I am sending you my email, if you possibly can spare any Indian/ Asian seeds...I will start exchanging the seeds come next time...Thanks a bunch!! Rita
rkhunt1@yahoo.com

Bookmark   August 25, 2007 at 10:48AM
More Discussions
have anybody purchased plants from this website
Hi Friends, I am trying to buy few plants from this...
vid_nand
lemon grass rooting from less base than I thought possible
I'd scrutinized the lemon grass at the local stores...
merrybookwyrm
south Indian red spinach seeds for exchange
I have this plant of which I don't know the name. It...
susany
Tandaljo
Pic. of Tandaljo This year I have added one more vegetable...
chaman
wanted Murraya koenigii (curry plant) sappling
Hi friends, We recently move to Los Angeles area(Torrance,...
vid_nand
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™