WANTED: Request for some indian veggie seeds

rita_veggieAugust 24, 2007

Hi all,

I have just registered on this web and am a newbie . I want to start a mini Indian/ Asian veggie garden. I love using Indian produce and am wondering if you would be willing to send me via (SASBE..which I will supply) a couple of extra seeds if you have available to help me get started ASAP...so that I can get some veggies this fall.!! I am sending you my email, if you possibbly can spare any Indian/ Asian seeds...Thanks a bunch!..

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rita_veggie

Hi all,
I have just registered on this web and am a newbie. I want to start a mini Indian/ Asian veggie garden. I love using Indian Produce and am wondering if you would be willing to send me via (SASBE..which I will supply) a couple of extra seeds if you have available to help me get started ASAP...so that I can get some veggies this fall!! I am sending you my email, if you possibly can spare any Indian/ Asian seeds...I will start exchanging the seeds come next time...Thanks a bunch!! Rita
rita_veggie@gardenweb.com

Bookmark   August 25, 2007 at 10:34AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rita_veggie

Hi all,
I have just registered on this web and am a newbie. I want to start a mini Indian/ Asian veggie garden. I love using Indian Produce and am wondering if you would be willing to send me via (SASBE..which I will supply) a couple of extra seeds if you have available to help me get started ASAP...so that I can get some veggies this fall!! I am sending you my email, if you possibly can spare any Indian/ Asian seeds...I will start exchanging the seeds come next time...Thanks a bunch!! Rita
rkhunt1@yahoo.com

Bookmark   August 25, 2007 at 10:48AM
More Discussions
Asian Vegetables Seed Exchange Group
Dear Asian Vegetable home growing enthsiest group. As...
chadmd
Bac Ha
Today, I went to the Wal-Mart store and saw them displayed...
seeds6
looking for bitter melon and lemongrass seed
I am diabetic and heard that bitter melon and lemon...
frdannylturner
16 Foods That�ll Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps
16 Foods That�ll Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps http://wakeup-world.com/2012/10/15/16-foods-thatll-re-grow-from-kitchen-scraps/ Leeks,...
jctsai8b
Growing Wasabi Indoors
I have some wasabi plants coming in in the next week...
Edymnion
Sponsored Products
Nantucket Outdoor Wall Sconce
Lightology
Furniture of America Magnolia Modern 1-Drawer Dark Walnut Sofa Table
Overstock.com
LZF | Carambola Table Lamp
YLighting
Empanadas with Sauce - LIGHT BROWN
$80.00 | Horchow
Premier Highback Office Chair in Black
$99.00 | LexMod