Korean Watermelon Boksubak

georgew79(Z5-6 MO.)March 26, 2008

Hi all, I have been trying to find a small amount of Korean Watermelon seeds, it seems from what I have been told that buying them is very expencive in Korea. So I'm hoping to find someone that might have a few of them. The types I'm looking for, are Gajo Boksubak, Shindungtewha, Seokwang, Deoksan Honey watermelon and Ukdewha. Any seeds of these would be great if you have two or three seeds of them.

I will pay for the postage both ways, I have a few rare Okra species from East, North Africa and Turkey they are a mixed bunch of seeds all are very nice although some are a bit spiney they have various colors also red, purple, pink, and green. I have some very nice Heirloom winter squash seeds, and some very hot wild bird eye pepper seeds from Peru along with some very nice Hardy Perennial Pink and White Hibiscus that dies back to the grow and comes back in the spring each year it gets bigger and better with very large flowers. Thank you and have a great season.

George W. Z5-6 Mo.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jwr6404(8B Wa)

george
Check www.evergreenseeds.com
I will check the local Korean markets to see what they have in the way of watermelon seeds.
Jim

Bookmark   March 28, 2008 at 11:35PM
jmnave

Hankook Supermarket in Sunnyvale, CA, a suburb of San Jose, was selling Korean vegetable seed, including watermelon seed, a couple of months ago.

Bookmark   April 26, 2008 at 1:42AM
georgew79(Z5-6 MO.)

Hi All I have found all the Korean watermelons that I was looking for they are all very rare and very hard to find.
Most Come from the USDA and some others I got from some Korean people that were kind enough to get me the seeds I was looking for. To them I am very gratefull for their Kind efforts. I have several watermelons that are growing now in cups and will transplant them pretty soon.
George W. Z5-6 MO.

Bookmark   May 6, 2008 at 8:33PM
deanriowa(4b)

George,

How did your watermelons turn out?

Dean

Bookmark   September 18, 2008 at 11:31AM
More Discussions
wanted Murraya koenigii (curry plant) sappling
Hi friends, We recently move to Los Angeles area(Torrance,...
vid_nand
Which Variety of Chinese Chives?
I'd like to plant some Chinese chives, but after looking...
ZoeCat17
Anyone in San Diego have any luck with Red Perilla/shiso?
My mother is from Japan and makes the most amazing...
HeyJude2012
Kikuza squash
HI gardeners: Many months ago I posted looking for...
garlicgrower
Tsau Ping Lak, Atalantia buxifolia
If you Google the Atalantia buxifolia (formerly Severinia...
zorba_the_greek
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™