Have free taro bulbs/corm (Colocasia esculenta)

soaht(Central CA 9B)April 28, 2013

I have many common taro(Colocasia esculenta) bulbs left over from this year's planting. they are just the common ones, that you can eat the whole plant(leaf/stem/bulb. Are green leaf and stem and some are reddish stem, still edible just like the green stem one. I don't know which is which, so you'll get a mix of them or just one type( they're all mix together). Growing from 3'-4.5' depending how you take care of them. One bulb will multiply into many in just a few short months and have more than you want by late summer/fall. the many bulbs that come up will be smaller in size but still decent size for consumption/ storing and sharing with friends and family. Once again they are free and shipping is in a flat rate box, so only $6 bucks. I would be interested in dwarf papaya seedling or some mature passion fruit cuttings of the purple or yellow kind is fine. I got some young purple cuttings earlier this year and they just didn't do anything, but wilted and rotted away. So if you have some of what i'm interested in, we could trade or you can just pay shipping fee for the free bulbs.

p.s. they also make great landscape plants for a tropical look if consumption is not what you're after.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
soaht(Central CA 9B)

sorry, no longer available!

Bookmark   June 12, 2013 at 2:11AM
More Discussions
Anyone in San Diego have any luck with Red Perilla/shiso?
My mother is from Japan and makes the most amazing...
HeyJude2012
Which Variety of Chinese Chives?
I'd like to plant some Chinese chives, but after looking...
alexisls
Looking for fast growing, mild greens
Can anyone suggest very fast-growing part-shade tolerant...
saxonmjs
Bac Ha
Today, I went to the Wal-Mart store and saw them displayed...
seeds6
have anybody purchased plants from this website
Hi Friends, I am trying to buy few plants from this...
vid_nand
Sponsored Products
Modern Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: LR Resources Rugs Satori Red 9 ft. x 12 ft. 9
Home Depot
Rosalia Antique Bronze Two-Light 9-Inch Wall Sconce with Royal Cut Clear Crystal
$256.00 | Bellacor
Blue Double Wall Beverage Servers - 23-1/2" sq. x 6"H
$159.00 | FRONTGATE
Smoke Lattice Giclee Nickel 10 1/4" Wide Ceiling Light
Lamps Plus
Sonnemann Puri 5" Wide Black Brass Mini Pendant Light
Euro Style Lighting
Texas 2x4 32W LED Recessed Lensed Static Troffer
LBC Lighting
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™