gongura seeds plz....

neehadinMay 19, 2008

Hi!!I am bigggg fan of gongura..can anybody share with me if u have some ..i can wither pay r share thotakoora seeds in return..thanks a lot in advance..i stay in dallas,texas

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
indu_modali

Pl send me your address and I have the seeds. I can mail them to you. You can send your address to indumodali@hotmail.com. I live in Bowie, Maryland. Thank you..Indu Modali

Bookmark   May 19, 2008 at 7:24AM
parupudi

Hi,

One cool website for all the fans growing Indian vegetables is www.seedsofindia.com

I got all mine from there Gongoora, Thotakoora,Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd, Ash Gourd, Dosakai, Eggplant, Beans(Gawar, papidi) Tulasi plants etc.

They do have the Indian Jasmine plants too.

Bookmark   May 28, 2008 at 1:14PM
neehadin

hey parupudi!!thanks a lot..i already recieved seeds from indu ..thanks a lot indu for sending me..
also i checked www.seedsofindia.com they do carry all indian seeds..
indu i soaked gongura seeds for 28hrs and they sprouted after that i put them in soil within a day they produced leaves ..so i was wondering is it ok this way r does the taste change for soaking more than 24hrs?

Bookmark   May 28, 2008 at 2:14PM
goveginow(9)

I have been growing Gongura for over three years in Central Florida. I also have seeds in small packs for resale and leaves for sale as of end june to November.

I would have fresh cut packs of leaves soon as I get of regulatory train.
If you need seed or leaves please contact me.

I also have Malabar Spinach or BCHALIKURA in Telugu. The leaves would be ready by end of June.

Please contact me at ecosystemsusa@cfl.rr.com

Thank you

Bookmark   May 30, 2010 at 11:15PM
sam34956

Hi, I'm in South Florida and I grow Gongura all year round. I sell fresh cut Gongura leaves all year round, 10pounds or 2000 pounds, I have them. I sell to wholesaler and stores, and also take individual orders. Depending on the size of the order, I cut and ship on the same day. Any orders over 500 pounds will be cut and ship next day.

I also grow and sell herbs and other asian vegetables. Please email me at indiantownveggies@yahoo.com. I will respond to your email within 12 hours.

Thanks

Bookmark   August 9, 2010 at 2:18PM
More Discussions
16 Foods That�ll Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps
16 Foods That�ll Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps http://wakeup-world.com/2012/10/15/16-foods-thatll-re-grow-from-kitchen-scraps/ Leeks,...
jctsai8b
Don't buy bitter melon seeds
At my first attempt to germinate bitter melon from...
janoyan
Buying Asian veggies from the grocery stores- for planting at hom
I've noticed in markets selling Asian veggies- that...
dirtslinger2
Which Variety of Chinese Chives?
I'd like to plant some Chinese chives, but after looking...
alexisls
Tsau Ping Lak, Atalantia buxifolia
If you Google the Atalantia buxifolia (formerly Severinia...
zorba_the_greek
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™