Have missed everyone

kitty747February 28, 2012

Hello to all -

Have not been able to log in to the Garden Web for a long time, but tonight it finally happened. If any of my old friends are still around, please stop in to say hello. My apologies for allowing this to happen, but just want you to know that I've missed everybody. I still have many, many babies, but they've been a bit neglected. Last fall I repotted everybody and noticed the other day that I have a few buds. Am still a Master Gardener and since we last talked have become a bit obsessed with orchids and am now the Secretary of the Jersey Highlands Orchid Society. Also, am president of our garden club, so I stay busy. I have an awful lot of catching up to do, but that's my problem. My best to all, Kitty

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blancawing

Gosh a mighty...it's Kitty!

What a great surprise. You have been missed here too. I always visualize you on one of your tractors. You are an amazing woman. It's so good to know that you are happy and well. No apologies needed. Time makes us all run to stand still, and many of us (me included) have a lot of catching up to do.

Big hugs,

Blanca

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 2:00AM
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)

Hi Kitty! WELCOME BACK!!

Your Pink Star is sending up a scape!! The other babies are still growing strong too!!

Did you ever paint that gate from Bristol, RI that I sent the photo of? Sounds like you are busier than ever!

So glad to hear from you...I think of you often!
:-)
Kristi

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 12:42PM
mariava7

Hiya Kitty!

Flowers for you...

Bookmark   March 1, 2012 at 7:55PM
More Discussions
Help Me Grow A Worsleya
Hello. I'm a avid collector of amaryllis bulbs. I heard...
robnelms
Anyone order Sonatinis?
Did anyone order any Sonatini's?? I ordered 39 bulbs...
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)
Full House, Tres Chic and another
From top to bottom, Komoriya mislable, Tres Chic and...
jstropic
The brighter side of a cold and snowy day...
3 Flower Papilio Bulb #2 opens it's flowers
mariava7
Let's Get Acquainted!
In recent months, we've had several new members join...
jodik_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™