WANTED: anyone want to trade?

artu(8)April 29, 2009

these trader boards can be a good thing they save money when replacing frost bitten bananas and can really grow your collection.. if people participate.

i have given newbies pups for free and when they got hold of a new variety they got stingy.

i notice a lot of people are stingy and picky about what they want to share..i guess i will try again..does anyone have a lady finger/ice cream/jamaican red/apple/velutina pup for trade??? i have little prince/both dwarf/tall cavandish/gran nain/basjoo/...in the near future i will offer sumantra- x/ african rhino horn/red abysinnian ensete

if i had varigated, i would trade that too..im not stingy i have always liked to share.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bamboojo-al(7)

Hi
Do you still have banana for trade? I would love to have a banana pup. Prefer the taller. I only have bamboo to trade.
If interested, please contact me.... I could send postage if you had rather.
Thank you
Joanne

Bookmark   May 2, 2009 at 9:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
artu(8)

hey if you can send me a good chunk of bamboo roots with the offsetts if you can wash off the dirt with a hose and put it in shreaded news paper to stop it from drying..great. i will give you a gran nain pup..
it gets about 10 feet tall. is that tall enough??

i have some unknown pups here i just got from a hotel. the owner said he never saw it fruit but i have seen how tall it gets. he never fertilized or protected or sprayed them.he chopped them every year.i think if you gave it tlc you would be surprized.im trying to see if i can get it to fruit to identify it.

Bookmark   May 24, 2009 at 8:19PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Opuntia engelmannii var. linguiformis
I have cow tongue cactus pads and a few rooted spineless...
dtrade83
HAVE: Pink-fruited banana seeds
I have Musa velutina seeds. They are very fresh, just...
cocomo
WANTED: any kind of banana
I'm planting the area around my lily pond. I would...
lhuffman
HAVE: Dwarf Cavendish and Zebrina
Looking for other named bananas or newer echinaceas...
irish_rose_grower
WANTED: Rajapuri banana plant
I am looking for rajapuri banana plant. Please look...
bunti
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™