1000 finger

ice cream

lady finger

super dwarf

raja puri

dwarf jamacian red

dwarf plantain

double

I am looking to trade for hoyas, orchids, uncommon butterfly plants, edibles, cool hanging plants, handmade soap, yard art, etc.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aveo5

Hi. Where are you in Fla? I am in Ft.Lauderdale. I am trying to get an Ice Cream pup so badly. Out of the list of things you have, I have several hoyas,in 3.5 in pots. Great smelling ones. My best is a nice fuzzy red one with silver splashed leaves, and smells just like chocolate at night. It is in constant bloom,once it sets its spurs. And it does that VERY fast and at the size it is at right now. It should bloom this summer...and it blooms nearly year round. It's called 'Hoya Pupureo Fusco' I think I have spelled that right. It has nice big umbrellas of red/purplish red fuzzy blooms,nearly perfect round ball shaped,easily grows and blooms constantly. I JUST cut its long whip like stems back yesterday, because they were getting attached to my indoor clothesline on my porch! I had to cut it back, till I find a place for it. A trade would work out great! I cant keep it under control. Any interest? Are you nearby...maybe we could trade in person? Well..let me know. Thank you, Stan. 'fordman96@hotmail.com'

Bookmark   June 22, 2010 at 7:14PM
SmokyMist(7 East TN)

Are you still trading ? I have an entire Mature Hoya Publicalyx Red buttons plant, and lots of butterfly loving plants I can trade you. On the edible side, I have some thornless blackberry plants that are great producers of huge sweet blackberries.

Bookmark   July 18, 2010 at 6:19PM
thnkfl4plntz(7)

Hi, I know your posting is over a year old, but I'm looking for any type of dwarf banana and was wondering if you have any for trade? I don't have any bananas now but I do have some tomato plants, cucumbers, squash, roses, ziniias and zucchini if you're interested in any of these. Thanks, Joel.

Here is a link that might be useful: Joel's Lists

Bookmark   May 22, 2011 at 7:05AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Banana tree
I would like to trade someone for a banana tree as...
mcc371
HAVE: Dwarf Cavendish and Zebrina
Looking for other named bananas or newer echinaceas...
irish_rose_grower
WANTED: Variegated Banana
Does anyone have one to trade or know where I can purchase...
lindamarie
WANTED: Houston Local to trade bananas with!!!
I am in Houston and am looking for another person in...
checkmates_realm
WANTED: banana tree (tall)
Does anyone have any banana pups? I have bamboo for...
joanne0212
Sponsored Products
Walnut Slope Chair in Gray
$144.99 | Dot & Bo
Altus Ceiling Fan with Optional Light by Modern Fan Company
$280.00 | Lumens
Primrose Outdoor Rug
$125.00 | FRONTGATE
George Kovacs Larry Pendant Chandelier
Euro Style Lighting
House of Troy Advent 12 1/2" High Antique Brass Piano Lamp
Lamps Plus