HAVE: Banana Trees

Angelicisi(8)July 7, 2012

I have Banana Trees. They get LARGE! The ones pictured are about 4 months old. I have large lots like this all over the property and small young ones too ( only 1-3ft high right now)they WILL get large tho, they don't stay small for long.

The adults here are 14-16ft with huge leaves in light shades of green. The only maint I give them here it I trim off yellowing leaves. Each plant I have here keeps making lil ones! As do the lil ones once they hit about 4-5ft tall.

I am new to this but the small ones ship fairly easily. I have sizes from 4inches to 16ft. Not interested in getting the giants out of the ground right now tho ;-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amelia_pepper_lady(8B/9 LA)

What do you want in trade?

Bookmark   July 14, 2012 at 5:38PM
Angelicisi(8)

I love color, flowers/foilage, have veggie gardens, fruit trees and tropicals down! Looking to do lotsa color and have space.

Bookmark   July 14, 2012 at 6:28PM
stargazer943(8bTX)

I would love one of your banana tree pups! I have some tricolor ginger, cannas, jade, schefflera, christmas cactus, cuttings, tons of veggie seeds, just name what your looking for. :)

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 4:22PM
Angelicisi(8)

That'd be awesome. Just started cannas and want a variety :-) I have tons of plants avail for trade just haven't had the time to post offers in each catagory :-( busy season here of some great projects! But bananas I have an abundence of all sizes...happy to trade pups that are easily shipped (foot or less in size usually in a flat rate box and I can get a few in a box :-) Have larger ones but not sure about shipping or costs...don't have a lot of money to burn for larger shipping due to weight i'd think they're costly but never looked into it.

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 9:47PM
greengirl2009

Would also be interested. Thanks for consideration.

Bookmark   July 30, 2012 at 6:44PM
italiano89

Hey do you have a bannana plant thats ready to grow bannanas?Would that be one of ur large plants?And how much would you like for one of them?Please get back to me asap thanks!

Bookmark   August 9, 2012 at 3:41PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Variegated Banana
Does anyone have one to trade or know where I can purchase...
lindamarie
WANTED: Small Variety Banana Babies for Tuberose or? From My Lis
I would like to trade for divisions from any of the...
moldyzinnia
WANTED: have bananna pups
im looking for heliconias seed roots tubers
plemons-grower
WANTED: bananas pups
I have a few items on my trade list. Any kind of banana...
pinkflower744
WANTED: wanted- Brugmansia for dwarf red Cavendish banana
Hi- I have a beautiful dwarf red cavendish banana here...
kasha77
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™