Have GIANT California Gold Pup - local pickup

Banana_villa(9)August 8, 2005

If anyone is in or near the SF Bay Area of Ca and is interested in a monster sized Califronia Gold pup, contact me. This is way too big to ship so please do not ask.

Mike

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joereal(Ca z9/SS z14)

How much are you selling this away?

Bookmark   August 8, 2005 at 3:01PM
Todd_In_Texas(Zone 8A Dallas)

No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.

Bookmark   August 8, 2005 at 3:06PM
joereal(Ca z9/SS z14)

As far as I know, Mike is not a commercial nor business sellers of bananas, humble hobbyist like the most of us. There is actually no profit whatsoever in selling bananas (hobbyist) in limited quantities in this forum. I am thankful for the contributions of Mike and others for making this forum great and from time to time appreciating them to tell us availability of hard to obtain varieties.

I just wanted to tell everyone here that there are other more pleasant forums that have better user interfaces, and has a section that is meant to advertise your sales or availabilities of your bananas for trade or exchange from a hobbyist's collections.

Here's the link, and I hope you guys get a chance to go over the other alternative forum, of which I am not the owner and so will not benefit me in any way. This is just an alternative, very new, not a lot of people, but if a lot would join, especially the banana gurus here, it would be a lot better than this forum in a way that it allows you to sell or trade your bananas. The new site is still fresh, and open to suggestions, always free and no heavy commercial banners yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Great and New Banana Forum.

Bookmark   August 8, 2005 at 5:21PM
canna_jan(z9 NCal, 15 Sun)

Do you still have the CA Gold Pup? What are you looking for in trade? I'm in the North Bay.

Bookmark   September 7, 2005 at 5:25PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Siam Ruby, Blood banana
Hi I want A siam rubby and or a blood banana I have...
statenislandpalm7a
WANTED: red bananna
I have lots of plants to trade!
louisianagrl
WANTED: aeae pup or red banana pup
I am looking for aeae or red pups . pm me and we will...
midway
WANTED: Still looking for red banana
Still trying to find a red banana. Email me if you...
chrisware
WANTED: Small Variety Banana Babies for Tuberose or? From My Lis
I would like to trade for divisions from any of the...
moldyzinnia
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™