Situation wanted: care for elderly farm/ranch owner offered...

ebediahApril 21, 2010

Interested in caring for elderly farm or ranch owner(s) in their own home, and treating them as family, in exchange as rent for the farm, with option to buy. After a trial period, we would of course, draw up legal papers so that neither party is hurt in the arrangement.

We us care deeply about the land, love gardening, animal husbandry and sustainable living. We wish to establish an organic operation, growing fruits and veggies, and run a small organic dairy and layer operation. We would like to stay in Arizona, but this is not an absolute.

We are two men (one is married) who are hard working, self-sufficient, a master builder, handyman, experienced mechanic, rancher/gardeners and come with our own living facilities (RVÂs, etc) all we need is good land to work. We come with excellent references, no criminal records or negative credit history. We are bible believers who hold ourselves to the Highest standard according to scripture, but not religious.

If you, or someone you know fits the description of the elderly farm owner who doesnÂt want to go to a nursing home, if you know that it is only a matter of time before you will need some help, please contact us!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MaryMcP Zone 8b - Phx AZ

You might try Craig's List

Bookmark   May 8, 2010 at 10:50AM
More Discussions
what do you know about wisteria here in Phx area?
I LOVE IT! can I grow it. I'm willing to work at it...
ashley_whiting
Garden Club Plant Sale Sat. Mar. 14
http://www.gardenersofeastvalley.org/gardenersofeastvalley.org/plant_sale_15.html East...
sundrop07
Bursera microphylla ("elephant tree") experience?
Hi everyone, as usual, I looked before I lept at the...
grant_in_arizona
Lawn renovation/reseeding - Phoenix AZ
Thank you everybody for a wonderful forum. I am a new...
adi_az_gw
Sponsored Products
Joy Carpets Monkey Business Kids Area Rug - 1534-C-BLUE
$227.52 | Hayneedle
"Cascade" Giclee
$1,215.00 | Horchow
New Red Heriz Serapi Wool Runner 3'x16' Geometric Persian Hand Knotted Rug - H33
BH Sun Inc
Peep Hole Viewer
$129.00 | FRONTGATE
New Design Hand Knotted 5' 7" X 8' 0" Ikat Uzbek Ivory Wool Oriental Rug H3317
BH Sun Inc
Bulbrite Soft White 3-Way Standard A19 Incandescent Light Bulb - 24 pk. - BULB81
$143.76 | Hayneedle
New Hand Knotted Antiqued 9'x12' Ivory/Navy Oriental Heriz Serapi Wool Rug H3249
BH Sun Inc
Joy Carpets Highrise Area Rug - 1508-B-OLIVE
$129.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™