Dead Bamboo, No Receipt

gators1984April 25, 2009

Last year I bought two large Olive trees from Willis Orchard Nursery along with small clumps of black bamboo, Japanese Timber Bamboo, Alphonse Karr, American Native, Moso and Golden Goddess Bamboo. The bamboo plants and olive trees all lived fine in the fall but are now dead. I lost my packing receipt sent by Willis Orchards, thinking all the plants would live, since they looked so healthy in the fall with new growth, but the grouchy lady on who answered the phone at Willis Orchard basically said I was out of luck without a receipt, and that I should go to Church and ask forgiveness for the way I talked to her.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kudzu9(Zone 8a - PNW)

bump...

Bookmark   May 1, 2009 at 9:39PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mersiepoo(6)

I've never bought anything from them, but if you can get ahold of the owner, maybe you may have better luck. Just try to explain the situation nicely and expletive free, and see if they can at least give you a replacement for your boos. Did you pay for this with a credit card? That could be some sort of 'proof' of your purchase. Did all the plants die? Or just some or all of the bamboo?

Bookmark   May 4, 2009 at 6:06PM
More Discussions
my new planted bamboo is dying.... I think
hey guys, this is Alex from Mexico, Baja, my zone is...
steelfish
Strange leaves on Oldhamii, wondering whats up and then boom!
So all my bamboo has been looking ever so green and...
littlepepperboy
If selling bamboo - what to sell and how?
Greetings all! We have just aquired a home that has...
littlebamboozdo
What is this growing on my bamboo and how do I get rid of it?
Is it some kind of scale? It wipes off pretty easily...
brownmola
Miniature Bamboo
I have recently purchased a Variegated German Bamboo...
partybra
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™