Have plants for trade

azcopperpenny(Az zone 9)May 29, 2010

I have some plants to trade. They are around my pond, but not all of them HAVE to be by a pond. For instance, I have Yerba Mansa and it seems to do well almost anywhere, though it does prefer being by a pond. I also have Red Cannas for trade. They definately don't have to be by the pond because I have these growing everywhere! I have some in a bed in the front of my house, I have some in pots and I have some by my pond, so I have quite a few of them to trade. I can't remember the name of these canna but they have large green leaves, huge red flower heads and grow up to 4 feet tall. Last I have some penny wort. This has to be in a pond as it is a water loving plant. I don't have pictures of all of my plants, but I can post some examples. I am in Peoria in the Northwest Valley.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
azcopperpenny(Az zone 9)

Sorry, forgot to post what I would like in trade! lol. I am just interested in most anything, especially something new and interesting. Doesn't have to be a pond plant, I would love some yellow yucca. I have a red yucca, but have been seeing the yellow yuccas around and think they are beautiful! Anything else would be all right as well.

Bookmark   May 29, 2010 at 3:48PM
More Discussions
I still love this pot (Day Of The Dead talavera pot)
I've always been on the fence with all of the Day of...
grant_in_arizona
Boojum tree
Hello! I was at the botanical gardens the other day...
mastergardenator
Pioneersands just lost a customer. (Bulk soil/manure/mulch)
I've been buying bulk soil(sandy loam), manure, and...
Raimeiken - z9b - Peoria, AZ
'Desert Museum' and 'Sonoran Emerald' Palo Verdes
The last thread on these two trees was about a year...
dlg421
Bad Bad Bad
This site is not very good !!!
campv
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™