Just got a call less than 5mins ago.

thisisme(az9b)June 21, 2011

I got a call from Heather at Living Tree Service asking if I would like another load of mulch. She's so friendly and nice I hated to say no to her but I have all the mulch I can use after the load they dropped off last time.

If you live in the East Valley and want a big truck load of chipped wood and leaves do yourself a favor. THEY DELIVER FOR FREE. If you can use a BIG LOAD of mulch this can save you a LOAD OF MONEY so give her a call. They are more than happy to bring it to you. It will save them from having to take it to the dump.

Heather Stevens

Owner, Living Tree Service, Inc.

Certified Arborist #WE-8563A

email: heather@livingtreeservice.com

phone: (480) 218-0826

fax: (480) 830-0776

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MaryMcP Zone 8b - Phx AZ

too bad I'm not in Mesa!

Bookmark   June 28, 2011 at 9:56PM
amadioranch(Phx 9a)

Wonder if you threw them some gas money if they would deliver to Laveen......I could take at least a whole load.

Bookmark   June 28, 2011 at 10:29PM
thisisme(az9b)

marymcp they serve the whole East Valley and can deliver free chipped wood in a lot more cities than Mesa. Think more like Apache Junction to Phoenix. If they have a full truck and a job to do in your city I'm sure they would be happy to deliver anywhere in the East Valley. Their customers do come first though. It took two weeks before they had a load they could deliver to my house. They saved me hundreds of dollars and charged me nothing. Hope they can do the same for you.

amadioranch they don't sell mulch or deliver for a fee. But they will deliver for free if they have it and you are near where they are going or along the way.

Bookmark   June 29, 2011 at 1:57AM
More Discussions
What is this bug/thing?
Digging by hand this year I am finding A LOT of these...
ernie85017
Help! Lime tree decimation
My lime tree is being decimated (leaves and branches...
bullamansss
Where is everyone?
Did you all hit the road because of the changes? I...
ernie85017
Spinach, swiss chard - something eating holes in leaves
I don't see any critter on the plants during the day,...
art_in_ov
Tucson Xeriscape has a weird disease
Late last summer, many of the plants in my xeriscaped...
jukesgrrl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™