Here are my baby amaryllises. I keep wanting to pot them up but I don't know if I'll damage them at this stage.
My advice is to wait. Keep them in full sun - outside if you can - and pot them in another month or two. Water with weak water-soluble fertilizer. They'll be ready then, oh yeah.
There are lots of drainage holes in the bottom of that tub, aren't there?