will be offline fo 12 days

danglesJuly 1, 2012

hello everyone finally found a suitable house to shift into it has 4 bedrooms so my 89 year old mum can move in with us also has a good back yard to be able to pland out my hippies yay when i was digging them up could not beleive the sise of some of the bulbs also a seedling that was planted out 8 months ago has 12 bulblets hanging onto it these were planted in experimentle mix there roots were amazing when im settled ill learn how to post pictures then u can critique my flowers love reading the posts that u submit u all give great advice happy growing while im offline talk yo u all again soon danny

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
berkeleysgr8(8B)

Wishing you all the best with the move and settling into your new home! May everything go smoothly. Cheers! -Tina

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 3:51PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)

In the FAQ there is a short section about posting photos:

"How Do I Post Pictures: Place the internet link: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g106/ajsblu_eyes/DSCN4203.jpg in between the "" in the above code. Then remove the spaces between the symbols and the code. If you have done it right you should see this when you hit the message preview button: If in doubt click the preview message button you should see your picture in the preview post if you have done it right. This is how I do it but there are other ways."

I store my photos in Photobucket.com. When you have a photo you want to share, hover the mouse over the photo and there will be a drop down under (or over) the photo that gives you several option (email, direct link, HTML, or IMG). Pick the HMTL code...LEFT click to copy, then in your message, just RIGHT click and paste. IT'S THAT EASY!!

Again, you will see your photo in the preview.
K

Bookmark   July 5, 2012 at 7:29PM
More Discussions
Komoriya's Oriental Lady
This is a new bulb that I purchased several weeks ago...
dondeldux
Obsession or Addiction
Every year I make a resolution; NO MORE AMARYLLIS BREEDING...
brigarif Khan
Hippeastrum H554
Taken inside without flash. The first scape had some...
jstropic
Why did amaryllis leaves fall to the side when i put them in new spot
I have an amaryllis that just got done flowering. i...
tlbean2004
How to save my Amaryllis?
I got the bulb in a package with soil at a grocery...
leuconoe
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™