I think this is a Turks Turban flower and seems to be a popular choice for Bumble Bees. It almost looks like a nectar watering hole for them.
Here is a link that might be useful: Bumble Bees on flower
There is something not quite right about those bees. They are either drunk from too much of a good thing, or that flower may have had pesticide or some other toxic chemical on it. Since the bees were clearly attracted to the flower, I hope it was just nectar or pollen. But, they weren't moving the way they should.