HAVE: species begonia seeds

woebegoniaApril 13, 2009

I have clean,inspected,refrigerated seeds of many species begonias and would like to trade for the same of B. incarnata.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grandmasgarden(7A AR)

HI , I don't have B. incarnata-- but do have other species seed if you are interested in trading.
Thanks,
Tommie

Bookmark   July 2, 2009 at 10:26PM
woebegonia

I;ll list a few of my freshest seeds: B. acaulis (and have other small tuberous, so pretty grown under lights); B. bartonea (Winter Jewel); B. chitoensis; B. descoleana (U0l4); B. herbacea (not yet tested); B. listada (ditto); B. U029 (Mystique); and B. paleata. Can you give me an idea of what you have and do you prefer a particular type of species begonia? I have between 40-50 other types of species seeds. J

Bookmark   July 4, 2009 at 6:12PM
grandmasgarden(7A AR)

Hi-- I prefer the rhizomatous-- but wil try anything from seed (obviously)!! I have:B. ludwigii, B. angularis, B. glabra, B. crassicaulis, B. pinetorum, b. reneformis "red', b. fisheri, B. plantanifolia, B. sp. piedade, B. dipetala (brurgandy reverse)& red veined form, B. arborensis & B. karwinskyana. I have planted and have babies of all these, some were more prolific than others tho. Tommie

Bookmark   July 5, 2009 at 2:58PM
woebegonia

Tommie, you have a nice listing and some I do not have. I am wondering how we can trade addresses without putting them out there on the internet? Joan(Ive contacted their Help line to ask, I will check back later today - that long list of rules and regulations seem to exist only to protect the forum). Joan

Bookmark   July 9, 2009 at 8:48AM
grandmasgarden(7A AR)

Hi Joan,
I think we can go to each others page and e-mail directly without posting. I am so excited about trading-- I have some other species I haven't planted yet-- i will list them and if you are interested can save you some of those too.
Tommie

Bookmark   July 9, 2009 at 10:47AM
grandmasgarden(7A AR)

That is what I meant-- I did get your e-mail-- but had no way to reply via email to you. If you would include your email addy in the body of the next email you sned me I can reply directly to you.
Tommie

Bookmark   July 9, 2009 at 4:33PM
More Discussions
HAVE: a variety of rare begonias
1 or more each of well rooted begonias (All these have...
fel6
WANTED: Wanted: Cotton Candy Begonia
Want Cotton Candy Begonia and other cane types of begonias....
thnkfl4plntz
WANTED: Wanted Begonia Whightii(Bat Wing Begonia)
I only have one unk angel wing but I REALLY want this...
Andrew Scott
HAVE: Maculata or something similar for trade
I received an old pot of cuttings from a coworker and...
MuffinSlayer
Sponsored Products
Hyannis Port Small Outdoor Pendant Lantern by Troy Lighting
$276.00 | Lumens
2-Light Wall Lantern Textured Rust Patina
PLFixtures
Mossa Nickel Buffet Lamp
$239.80 | Bludot
Framburg Rock River Four-Light Pendant
$498.00 | LuxeDecor
Progress Lighting P5276-71 One-Light Landscape With Water Seeded/Clear Bevel Gla
Progress Lighting
Moonrays Path & Landscape Lights Auburn-Style Outdoor Bronze 12-Volt 10-Watt
$16.16 | Home Depot
Feiss WB1597HTBZ Pickering Lane Heritage Bronze Wall Sconce
Littman Bros Lighting
Barbosa Postmount by Troy Lighting
$418.00 | Lumens
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™