wanted: help with the forums

plant.babies(Zone 7-8)June 29, 2006

I find the forums difficult to use at times

I can't seem to use my "back" button once I am in a thread window, and sometimes get lost. If I use the 'return to forum' button in page 5, for example, it takes me back to page 1.

I can't seem to return to the forum when I do a Search -- I have to go all the way back to the main forum listings and start over!

I would also like to keep track of specific threads so they don't get lost in the 20 or so that I am posting/responding to, but can find no way to do that.

Are there work-arounds for these problems?

I am using Firefox.

Thanks,

d

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

I really don't know why your back button wouldn't take you back to the page you just came from...b4 opening a thread.

The way to keep track of specific threads, is to just go to the left, and click on "Clip this Post".

It will save it, and then you can see all your clippings by going to your member page. It helps me to save my member page, and the list of all the forums, in my favorites. It saves time in getting there.

Hope this helps.

Sue

Bookmark   July 31, 2006 at 10:31PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
katrun(7)

I have the same problem. I thought it was just me! I also use firefox. Its such a pain to get on this site- thats why I always have people e mail me. Its much easier to keep track .

Bookmark   August 5, 2006 at 9:54PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Maculata or something similar for trade
I received an old pot of cuttings from a coworker and...
MuffinSlayer
WANTED: Trade crochet sock monkey hat for plants
I am looking for rooted angel wing begonias. I have...
catsoup
WANTED: Polka dot / spotted angel wing begonia wanted!
Hello, I am really wanting a begonia, with angelwing...
flower.baby
WANTED: Begonia Bellfire
I just purchased a Begonia Bonfire and now I'd love...
thnkfl4plntz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™