Wanted maculata angel wing begonia cuttings

blackmagicJune 21, 2004

Hi,I am discuraged.i bought maculata seeds from stokes, but when I got them i could not beleive how tiny and almost invisible they are.I was hoping That someone out there could give me good size cuttings,I have no Idea if i will be able to grow those seeds!I would be happy to trade with you, Have a look at my trade list and let me know what you would like in return. I love all kinds of begonia , If you have other species, let me know what you can spare, if I can get a few different cuttings from you, I would be a happy camper ;-)

thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lilliumgrma(8tx)

Hello,
I have what i was told angel wing begonia dont know about maculate' Mine has tapered leaves with small whitish spots on the leafs. Blooms fushia color too light pink. If this is what you are looking for maybe we can make a trade.
lilliumgrma

Bookmark   February 7, 2005 at 12:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
number_1_angel(z5 iowa)

Hi-I also have angelwing begonias--houseplant-inside has green leaves-pink underneath silver spots-pink flowers- approx 3 ft tall--outside in the summer--the leave are dark forrest green-silver spots with burgandy underneath--and dark scarlet to coral flowers--grow like crazy-I keep them trimmed at 4 ft--If this is what you are looking for let me know--I have several large rooted cuttings to trade
Jeanette

Bookmark   March 4, 2005 at 1:33AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Maculata or something similar for trade
I received an old pot of cuttings from a coworker and...
MuffinSlayer
WANTED: begonia
I am looking for any type of begonias rex, angel wing...
raylynn2
WANTED: Rex Begonia
I have ordered several Rex Begonia liners, they should...
lraley
Wanted: Angel Wing Begonia - Looking Glass
Does anyone have an Angel Wing Begonia named Looking...
molliebrown
WANTED: Wanted Begonia Whightii(Bat Wing Begonia)
I only have one unk angel wing but I REALLY want this...
andrew78
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™