HAVE: Polka Dot & Tea Rose

kes_cor(Z5 Chicago, IL)October 14, 2006

I have starts of Polka Dot (Wightii) and Tea Rose. I have far more Tea Roses than Polka Dot. They are rooting in Oasis Florist Foam. The cuttings were done 3 weeks ago.

I am new to begonias so don't have any others. I would like to build up a stock of reliable performers!

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nature_farmer(z5b IL.)

Hi.I just discovered fancy colored begonias the other night,lol,I spent an hour looking at them on a web site.I have no idea they were so cool looking or I would have had one by now.Are they hard to take care of inside?
Please look at my trade page,I don't have any begonias to trade but I have lots of other plants.If you don't want to trade,accept for another begonia I'll understand.I'd only want the Polka dot kind.PLMK.Thanks,Jody

Bookmark   November 24, 2006 at 5:52PM
odyssey3(7 noVA)

I would be interested in both of these, and would take cuttings instead of rooted plants. I have lots of begonias and tropicals to trade. Please let me know if we can work out a trade. Thanks.

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 11:07PM
orchid10p(z9)

I'm interesting in both of them. I have dragon wing, angel wing, sophia. Please lmk if you want to trade by email address orchid10p@yahoo.com

Thanks

Bookmark   July 26, 2007 at 7:15PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Begonia pavonina
Looking for Begonia pavonina seeds, cuttings, or plants....
astrox
HAVE: Maculata or something similar for trade
I received an old pot of cuttings from a coworker and...
MuffinSlayer
WANTED: Polka dot / spotted angel wing begonia wanted!
Hello, I am really wanting a begonia, with angelwing...
flower_baby
HAVE: Begonia Morocco for another begonia
Would like to trade nice sized Begonia Morocco for...
fel6
WANTED: Beefsteak or other Rhizo's
Wishing for Beefsteak, preferably rooted, or rhizo's...
adaorand
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™