HAVE: Begonia luxurians

mark4321_gwDecember 7, 2012

I have Begonia luxurians for trade or for postage. I've also posted 4 different rooted cuttings on the main Gardenweb Exchange forum.

I've somewhat arbitrarily designated 2 of the plants below for postage (#1 and #2) and the other two for trades. If I don't find trades that interest me I'll send the others for postage as well. #3 has a basal shoot coming from a buried node; #4 is a tip cutting that was rooted before my big plant collapsed.

Most of the cuttings I have were rooted following the collapse of my big plant, which I believe happened after an animal jumped on it:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/begonia/msg0923010330916.html?7

As far as trades, at the moment I'm looking for Aristolochia grandiflora (see link at bottom). There are a handful of other things I am looking for, such as blooming size plants/divisions of Masdevallia caesia, Cymbidium tracyanum (but not other Cymbidiums) and cool growing Stanhopeas. I'm also interested in Platyceriums (besides bifurcatum) and unusual epiphytes. For trade, B. luxurians could be combined with other thing(s) mentioned in the link at the bottom, or perhaps other things I can propagate. In general I'm out of space, and so am limited in the sorts of things I can take. Besides space, one thing I lack is full sun. I might be interested in more Begonias; maybe not.

Here is a link that might be useful: Aristolochia grandiflora post, with other plants listed

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
avery09

I would love to grow a begonia. They are so beautiful. How much would postage cost? I don't have mic to trade, I'm somewhat just starting out.

Bookmark   June 28, 2013 at 10:15PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Wanted: any type of cane begonia
I'm looking for cane begonias. If anyone has any to...
thnkfl4plntz
WANTED: Looking for Begonia cuttings
I am looking for begonia cuttings of different types....
antiqueorchid
WANTED: Mrs. Hashimoto
I'm looking for the white form of B. Mrs. Hashimoto....
orchids41
WANTED: Begonia Bellfire
I just purchased a Begonia Bonfire and now I'd love...
thnkfl4plntz
WANTED: Caribbean King, Queen, Prince or Princess
Hello Email me if you have leaves, rhizomes or starter...
wanna_run_faster
Sponsored Products
32 Gal. Expanded Metal Waste Receptacle
Fifthroom.com
Esquire Headboard
Grandin Road
ANYTHING Stapler - ANYTHING
$39.00 | HORNE
Gigatent Camelot Village Play Tent - CT 042
$61.82 | Hayneedle
Eangee Mini Square Sea Blue Accent Lamp
$56.91 | Lamps Plus