Need your Help on reviewing an Ebook.

beekeeping888November 10, 2009

We are considering marketing an eBook for this publishing company. Before we do, we need to know that it is a product that consumers want.

Therefore, we are looking for test Marketers with an interest in Bee Keeping. If you are passionate about Bee Keeping then we invite you to apply for an opportunity to a complimentary copy of the The Secret Book of Beekeping eBook.

As it is offered to you at no charge, we only ask that you review the book and send us back your thoughts. We would like to use your testimonials in our marketing and will require a minimum of your first name and Initial as well as your location - ex. Jane D. From Happyville, Kentucky.

If you can offer further information such as your full name, a photo and your experience in the Bee Keeping we would be delighted to display your comments and photo as well.

By returning your testimonial you are granting full and unrestricted rights to use your response in our marketing campaign. We will not sell or further distribute your submission and will never attempt any spam or email marketing campaign back to you.

Send me an email if your interested and will send you back the Ebook for the Review. beekeeping888@gmail.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
michalann

Still have the book available for review?

Bookmark   January 8, 2010 at 4:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maternut(7 west tn)

I signed up never heard anything. Looks like some sort of scam.

Bookmark   January 20, 2010 at 1:17PM
More Discussions
Will Rosemary attract bees?
I am planning a small bed at my daughter's school and...
Terry_R
Bee Hive for Black Bees
We have a large bee hive that was created this summer...
MotherNauresDaughter
Bee identification
This large bee was attacking honeybees and bumblebees...
hrathbur
Is this a mining bee?
East central Illinois. Mid-August on a cone flower...
jim_1 Zone 5B Illinois
first year bee keeping-Nevada
is there any one out there from my area first year...
cullen
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™