I grow Bamboo

boats-growDecember 11, 2007

Hi. I have a three acher Bamboo farm in California, and I have been very low key for many years. Mostly word of mouth. Recently I have been contacted about getting inspected and getting a permit. I am wondering how comlecated it can be to become letgit? And do I have to install expensive pest containment equipment? I am sure that suprize inspections will be expected. Are there other oiptions that I might look in to? A retail license or wholesale license? Thank you. I have a lot of potted plants in different sizes, and I have many trees planted. Also I want to to some instalations as well.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
parkman009(9 - CA)

I'm looking for black bamboo. I have experience in permitting and work for a planning department here in California in the bay area. I might be able help you out. Where are you located?

Bookmark   December 29, 2007 at 12:29PM
aj5775

First I am interested in what species you have, where you are located, and what your prices are. I am just a small time hobbyist for now but hope to expand my knowledge and start building a few things as I approach retirement.

I am looking for a source of clumping giant timbers that are suited to the central coast, near Morro Bay. Also interested in bamboo barriers to contain the runners I have.

Bookmark   January 9, 2008 at 12:51PM
aj5775

looking for a source of clumping timbers near Morro Bay, Ca. e-mail aj5775@sbcglobal.net

Bookmark   January 23, 2008 at 3:50PM
More Discussions
my new planted bamboo is dying.... I think
hey guys, this is Alex from Mexico, Baja, my zone is...
steelfish
Grasses
Do grasses ( like miscanthus and others) need a lot...
els60
How fast do moso bamboo seeds grow?
Hello! I bought moso bamboo seeds in January. Planted...
dazzlebean
Is this a type of bamboo?
I am trying to identify this plant and would appreciate...
jdeamer
Phyllostachys bamboo species? Bamboo experts?
This bamboo is growing in Northern VA, zone 7a. I assume...
Dave in NoVA • 7a • Northern VA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™