I grow Bamboo

boats-growDecember 11, 2007

Hi. I have a three acher Bamboo farm in California, and I have been very low key for many years. Mostly word of mouth. Recently I have been contacted about getting inspected and getting a permit. I am wondering how comlecated it can be to become letgit? And do I have to install expensive pest containment equipment? I am sure that suprize inspections will be expected. Are there other oiptions that I might look in to? A retail license or wholesale license? Thank you. I have a lot of potted plants in different sizes, and I have many trees planted. Also I want to to some instalations as well.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
parkman009(9 - CA)

I'm looking for black bamboo. I have experience in permitting and work for a planning department here in California in the bay area. I might be able help you out. Where are you located?

Bookmark   December 29, 2007 at 12:29PM
aj5775

First I am interested in what species you have, where you are located, and what your prices are. I am just a small time hobbyist for now but hope to expand my knowledge and start building a few things as I approach retirement.

I am looking for a source of clumping giant timbers that are suited to the central coast, near Morro Bay. Also interested in bamboo barriers to contain the runners I have.

Bookmark   January 9, 2008 at 12:51PM
aj5775

looking for a source of clumping timbers near Morro Bay, Ca. e-mail aj5775@sbcglobal.net

Bookmark   January 23, 2008 at 3:50PM
More Discussions
Do Barriers Work?
Hello - I live in Maryland - zone 7 and am about to...
mdbamboo
dkansas
Alternate plant suggestion for bamboo which is not...
dkansas
privacy wall for freeway noise
Trying to comb through all the back log of message...
ssmith58
Using plastic container as barrier
Greetings, Do you think I can use plastic container...
Late Sound
bamboo books?
I was wondering if anyone could recommend some books...
mersiepoo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™