Pamianthe peruviana seed source?

rredbbeard(SE CT USA/zone 6)August 9, 2013

Maybe this is a near-impossible quest, but I'm trying to locate a source of pamianthe peruviana seeds (or seedlings). Ebay doesn't have any currently--I seem to have just missed those auctions, and there's only one very expensive mature plant available overseas. Telos doesn't currently have any either.

Any direction will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

--Rick in CT

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blancawing

Hi Rick,

I just sent you an email. :-)

To all my other GW buddies: For many reasons, I am way behind on correspondence. I am running to stand stiil. The good news is that I am no longer limited to a slow dial-up connection to the Internet. The bad news is that changing over to the new system is taking a lot of time and effort. Please bear with me. I will be in touch with my new email address as soon as I am able.

Cheers,

Blanca

Bookmark   August 9, 2013 at 9:06PM
alan.oz

There is an ebay seller gnayr40 in Massachusetts that regularly sells these - although none listed at the present.
Might be worth an email.

Otherwise snap up that one in Scotland. I think it is a bargain. Will save years compared to growing from seed.

Alan
Adelaide, Australia

Bookmark   August 11, 2013 at 4:49AM
rredbbeard(SE CT USA/zone 6)

I thought about the one in Scotland and held off, afraid that customs would confiscate it. Also spoke to the seed vendor who is only 100 miles away but he has no plants/seeds available right now. I may yet go for the one in Scotland at this rate.

Thanks for the heads-up!

--RickÃÂ in CT

Bookmark   August 11, 2013 at 6:29AM
More Discussions
Seeds from Argentina
Yes they are twins but the seedlings have the leaf...
orchids_grower_1946
I'm beginning to figure out the code to ordering the bulbs I want
Ok, I'm starting to figure out the code to ordering...
jstropic
The brighter side of a cold and snowy day...
3 Flower Papilio Bulb #2 opens it's flowers
mariava7
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)
Another mislabel
Well my replacement bulb for Cirque du Soleil turned...
jstropic
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™