WANTED: Looking for books or catolog on plant seed and bulbs

anna_lisa(Quebec)March 31, 2004

Hi looking for books or catologs on plants sorry but Iam just started out so i don't have any to trade. If anybody know where I can order free catolog on gardening let me know Anna Lisa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tangerine_z6(6)

Hi Anna_lisa,
Stokes Seeds will send you a free catalog on request. It is a wonderful source of information for annual, perennial, vegetable and herb seeds/plants. It has a chart explaining when to sow the seeds and their spacing requirements, and plenty of pictures. Click the link below for their website (where you can request the catalog) and try not to order too many seeds!

Here is a link that might be useful: Stokes Seeds

Bookmark   March 31, 2004 at 9:41AM
kitkat65

looking for free catolog for plant & bulbs if any one can help me with that I WOULD GREATLY APRECIATE IT THANK YOU

Bookmark   March 28, 2007 at 12:21PM
sowngrow(TX8)

Park Seed has a great section in their catalog, with germination dates for their huge selection of seed offerings, and other info. You can order their catalog. Check it out:

www.parkseed.com

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 7:48AM
ericarose

I am employed for Burpee Seed, Cooks Garden and Heronswood. Feel free to call and ask for me or any representative and we will first class you all three catalogs, or just stop by the websites. Take Care !

Bookmark   August 6, 2008 at 5:03PM
Kathy547(z8 AR)

I have compiled a list of seed & plant companies on my site. Just follow the link & click on 'favorite websites'. Then just click on the ones you are interested in. Some won't have catalogs but most will have them - some will be free & others you have to pay for. Also, if anyone has any they would like to add, feel free.

Here is a link that might be useful: links to seed/plant catalogs, garden journal

Bookmark   August 11, 2008 at 7:09PM
angelady777 (was angelady on GW) - Zone 6(6)

Thanks, Kathy! I saved your site to favorites.

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   January 3, 2009 at 7:44AM
More Discussions
HAVE: success with house plants binders / pages
i have been searching through the goodwills for theese...
georgiaplanter
WANTED: House Plants & Porch Gardens Mag
Hi everyone. I am looking to complete my collection...
cablock1
Have: FREE book for review
Hi everyone, I wrote a book on tropical gardening and...
statenislandpalm7a
HAVE: Erysimum cheiri - Wallflower - 150 seeds
This is an herbaceous perennial, often grown as a biennial,...
Feliks_Garden
HAVE: success with houseplants 2 ring binder pages
will trade for pages I need. Pages to trade 4,23,24,31,33,46,50,68,118,120,123,130,135,156,166,167,174,243,245,257,258,265,278,300,322,328,343,418,454,612,616,640,739,741,748....
aklil
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™