Looking for Garden Gate magazine

Bowdoin(6 Penna.)November 14, 2003

Hi All,

Just wondering where you all get your Garden Gate magazine when you purchase it. I have checked it out online, and would love to have an actual copy of it, as it seems like a good magazine to start out with. Would like ANY input. Thanks again. And I am addicted to the GW, if you're wondering!

Emma

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phyllis__mn

I have subscribed to Garden Gate since it started, and it is my favorite. No ads, and a lot of reader input. It is sent every other month, and I'm glad you posted this, as my subscription has run out and I want to be sure to renew.

Bookmark   November 22, 2003 at 11:16PM
Susiebelle

Emma,
I sent you five issues in Friday's mail. I subscribed to it from the start too. It's a wonderful magazine. They index all of their articles. It has great pictures and instructions. You'll like it.

Susie

Bookmark   November 23, 2003 at 10:41AM
NorthTwin(CO z5)

I'm looking for the following issues of Garden Gate ... 11, 16, 18, 19 and 39 ... which will complete my set. Besides eBay, does anyone have ideas where I might find them?

Thanks!
Vickie K.
LhasaApsoRescue.org ~ Colorado

Bookmark   January 7, 2004 at 12:23AM
blueemu(z5 NY)

the web site is www.gardengatemagazine.com They have some of the back issues available, but 6 issue minimum.

I am looking for issue #28, and can trade #34 or #37.

Bookmark   June 11, 2004 at 10:07PM
hoover1(Z5 PA)

I originally was getting them in Wal-mart but just recently subscribed (lot cheaper). I also took advantage of the 9 volume binder they have available -- really great - available at gardengatestore.com or 1-800-978-9631. Also check their website gardengatemagazine.com

Bookmark   October 23, 2004 at 2:06PM
luckyladyd(6)

Hello Everyone, I am looking for issues 7, 8, and 30. If anyone wants to trade for anything between 13-28 or 37-55 I have some duplicates. Thanks.

Bookmark   November 7, 2005 at 11:51AM
Eden77

Hi, I have all of the Garden Gate magazines except for issue #90 which I am looking for. I do not have duplicates of GG to trade but have some other garden magazines such as BHG Special Publications "Simply Perfect Roses" or BHG Special Interest Publications "Garden, Deck & Landscape."

Bookmark   December 29, 2011 at 11:39PM
bernadette_gourder(5 from Newaygo, MI)

Hi! Check out Bonanza. I found one lady who has a few back issues . . .

Here is a link that might be useful: Bonanza

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 8:18AM
bernadette_gourder(5 from Newaygo, MI)

Did a quick search. Here's another place that might interest you. Also, keep in mind magazines.com if you are renewing a subscription. They normally have some good coupons and if you go through Ebates.com you can get a good percentage off.

Here is a link that might be useful: Back Issues

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 8:28AM
LynneStokes3649

I have Garden Gate magazines...vol.# 38, 53,54 and a comprehensive index of articles for vol.1-48.....would like to exchange for vol. # 42 and 43 of Garden Gate.

Bookmark   April 22, 2012 at 10:41AM
buttercupia(zone4 IA)

There is now a deal (today's the last day) that you can get all the issues since 1995 on dvd for 49.00. I'm getting it for my birthday!

Bookmark   June 29, 2012 at 8:11AM
randarand97

I sent you five issues in Friday's mail. I subscribed to it from the start too. It's a wonderful magazine. They index all of their articles. It has great pictures and instructions. You'll like it.

Here is a link that might be useful: ÙÙ٠اثاث بجدة

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 2:02PM
oldlady59(5)

Check out eBay. It's best to find those that have more than one issue for sale cause of the shipping and sometimes they can be a REAL BARGAIN.

Bookmark   March 28, 2014 at 10:27PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Success With House Plants
I bought this book from a garage sale. It's a thick...
Cheryl_IL
pumpkin plants
What's wrong with my pumpkin patch? The vines and leaves...
paigers50
HAVE: Lots of Books, want to renew my library
I have the following books for trade: -Complete Library...
prairiewinds
WANTED: House Plants & Porch Gardens Mag
Hi everyone. I am looking to complete my collection...
cablock1
Have: FREE book for review
Hi everyone, I wrote a book on tropical gardening and...
statenislandpalm7a
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™