WANTED: Billbergia 'Pink Champagne'

poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)March 11, 2013

I am looking for a pup or bigger of Billbergia 'Pink Champagne'. I put this also in the disscussion section. But it will probably get deleted as a 'wanted' ad. I am also looking for the red or pink varieties of this Billbergia, to add to my rather dull color collection. They are mostly brown or green. They bloom like crazy, then they look great. But blooming season just ended, and I am left with dull colored Billbergias.

So...does anyone have any of the 'Pink Champagne' that they would be willing to trade, or trade for $$$. I have seen several red varieties, that are close to the Pink Champagne, but Pink Champagne is THE one I want SO badly. EBay has like 2 for sale, but the prices are outrageous, and the shipping for 1 tiny pup, makes it out of reach for me.

Are there any other bromeliad growers out there willing to help a new collector, get a bigger collection. I want to add color to my garden and this Pink Champange is SO bright, I want one so badly. But I have also seen many different red varieties, that I assume are related to Pink Champange. I would love to add more red ones to my yard. The big collection I just ordered on EBay will get here in a week or so, but they are all Neos. Nice spotted and splashed colors, but this Pink Champagne caught my eye,and I SO badly want one. Can anyone help?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)

Was promised plants ,sent MONEY for a 'trade',and got nothing in return. Wont trust anyone HERE again. Bought a 'Casa Blanca' at a local bromeliad show/sale, its close enough. Its big, pink and spotted. And got a baby 'Pink Champagne'

Bookmark   March 26, 2013 at 11:03PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Small tillandsias
I'm looking for just one or two very small to medium...
kettish
WANTED: Puya alpestris or berteroniana
Puya are the primary plants I'm looking for however: I'm...
verdantdesert
Wanted Sarracenia for Ag Zone 7a
Any one have Pitcher Plants that will grow in Zone...
tehuti
HAVE: Billbergias Wendii and brachysiphon
I still have two pups of B. Windii (over 6 inches)...
wildgrdnr
WANTED: Trade Farm magazines for Bromelieads
I have several old farming magazines as well as military...
craigfarmz
Sponsored Products
Pink Tasha Trellis Rug
$189.99 | zulily
Lunares Stag Champagne Bucket
$195.00 | FRONTGATE
Home Decorators Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Home Decorators Collection Rugs
Home Depot
Rust Swing Arm Floor Lamp
Lamps Plus
Smart & Green | Vessel LED Indoor Outdoor Lamp
$209.00 | YLighting
Metro Bronze 4-Light Multi Light Pendant
Lamps Plus
Pink Urn One-Light Table Lamp with White Scalloped Hourglass Shade and Green Bow
$218.00 | Bellacor
West Leather Loveseat - Brighton Energy Pink
Joybird Furniture
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™