WANTED: Billbergia 'Pink Champagne'

poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)March 11, 2013

I am looking for a pup or bigger of Billbergia 'Pink Champagne'. I put this also in the disscussion section. But it will probably get deleted as a 'wanted' ad. I am also looking for the red or pink varieties of this Billbergia, to add to my rather dull color collection. They are mostly brown or green. They bloom like crazy, then they look great. But blooming season just ended, and I am left with dull colored Billbergias.

So...does anyone have any of the 'Pink Champagne' that they would be willing to trade, or trade for $$$. I have seen several red varieties, that are close to the Pink Champagne, but Pink Champagne is THE one I want SO badly. EBay has like 2 for sale, but the prices are outrageous, and the shipping for 1 tiny pup, makes it out of reach for me.

Are there any other bromeliad growers out there willing to help a new collector, get a bigger collection. I want to add color to my garden and this Pink Champange is SO bright, I want one so badly. But I have also seen many different red varieties, that I assume are related to Pink Champange. I would love to add more red ones to my yard. The big collection I just ordered on EBay will get here in a week or so, but they are all Neos. Nice spotted and splashed colors, but this Pink Champagne caught my eye,and I SO badly want one. Can anyone help?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)

Was promised plants ,sent MONEY for a 'trade',and got nothing in return. Wont trust anyone HERE again. Bought a 'Casa Blanca' at a local bromeliad show/sale, its close enough. Its big, pink and spotted. And got a baby 'Pink Champagne'

Bookmark   March 26, 2013 at 11:03PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Terrestrial Broms
Hello, I am looking to add some new dyckia, hechtia,...
mark83
WANTED: Swap 2" Echinopsis Cactus or Fan Aloe for Tillandsia
Hello, I am really interested in obtaining Tillandsia...
LatinLady
WANTED: Tillandsia Airplants (any type)
Hi, I have for trade some different named varieties...
angolita
WANTED: Tillandsia Ionanthas
Any type, any size. I really like the fuego and peach...
semaje
WANTED: Have Cryptanthus pups
Have Black Mystic, Ruby, Pink Starlight, Snow Goose...
ken_ny
Sponsored Products
Red Pink Green Flowers Antique Tiffany Art Floor Lamp
ParrotUncle
Queen Organza Dust Skirt - PINK
$384.90 | Horchow
Pinking Sky II Wall Art
Grandin Road
AF Lighting 8680-4H Naples 4-Light Mini Chandelier- Light Pink - 8683-4H
$138.00 | Hayneedle
Fleur-De-Lis Torchiere Floor Lamp
Lamps Plus