Who did I promise Orange Sovereign seedlings?

e36yellowm3(7 Raleigh, NC)September 23, 2010

Hi all, I recall someone looking for some Orange Sovereign seedlings awhile ago, and I offered some of my Moonlight x OS crosses when they got a little further along (and it got a bit cooler to ship). Let me know if it was you and where to ship.

Also, my thanks to the members of our community and all their helpful hints! I was able to save some seedlings that had germinated too densely and were getting some red spots and leaf rot... I sprayed them with the recommended chamomile tea and sure enough, they are growing new leaves and looking great. And I especially appreciate the recommendation of keeping the substrate temperature high on Pink Floyd bulbs. Mine are looking quite healthy as they soon will be entering their dormant season - with hopefully great blooms on the other side.

Happy Fall! Alana

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karanb1r(9)

Me Me it was meee :)

:)

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/amaryllishippeastrum/msg0705085113115.html?7

That was the thread

I cant believe i remembered

- KB

Bookmark   September 24, 2010 at 5:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
e36yellowm3(7 Raleigh, NC)

Great KB - thanks for the reminder! PM me your address - use the link for My Page - and I'll send them to you next week. They are looking particularly nice and big and healthy!

Alana

Bookmark   September 24, 2010 at 9:16PM
More Discussions
How do you edit out a photo??
Does anyone know how to remove a photo once it's in...
dondeldux
What will it be
The game has started,another two weeks and I will have...
brigarif Khan
Did anyone get an H004?
The buds on mine are exposed and the color is looking...
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)
Anyone order Sonatinis?
Did anyone order any Sonatini's?? I ordered 39 bulbs...
kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™