HAVE: red sanguinea rooted

greenhouse_crazy(Z7 VIRGINIA)January 13, 2006

I have 1 trade of the red sanguinea rooted in water , would like to trade for a double any color . Cindy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
farmerpickle(8)

Have double white rooted in water as well, may take another week or two to be ready.

Bookmark   January 16, 2006 at 11:20PM
godsgarden9(z9LA)

I dont have any doubles but have white perfection, orange delight, and pink fantasy,and many other items on my exchange list for some red sanguinea cuttings. plmk, thanks.

Bookmark   May 3, 2006 at 10:37PM
vnginger

Hi,
I'd love a cutting or a starter plant if you have more to trade. PLMK & I can send you a lis of what I have to trade. Please let me know what you are looking for. tHank you.

Bookmark   May 21, 2006 at 10:37PM
islandman(7b MD)

Hello greenhouse_crazy

I saw your January post regarding wanting to trade your red sanguinea cutting for a double brugmansia cutting. I currently have a red sanguinea brugmanisa growing in a pot (2 years old) and I want to root some cuttings from it but it is a very difficult plant to root. How did you get yours to root? I would appreciate any advice you could provide. Also, I have a small double white brugmansia. When it gets big enough to take cuttings, I will root some cuttings and would love to trade some of my cuttings for some of your rooted red sanguinea cuttings. Have you ever gotten your red sanguinea to bloom? I have had no such luck. In fact, I have lost 2 red sanguinea (1 grown from seed and 1 ordered from mail order) over the past few years. I heard the red sanguinea is known to get a virus and just die. Any advice you can provide will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hans

Bookmark   June 1, 2008 at 11:13PM
More Discussions
WANTED: peach
looking for a peach angel trumpet. To high to buy....
big1968
WANTED: Looking to get started to grow brugs
I raises some burgs a long time ago if any one has...
pattyp2257
WTB
WTB: Looking for yellow/pink/white cutting or rooted.....would...
michaeljr10wv
HAVE: Brugmansia Strawberry Cream Plants to trade
Hi - I have, some nice large healthy brug plants for...
Mistee17
WANTED: will swap cuttings for Dat seed
I saw a pic of a gorgeous solid dark purple datura...
mantorvillain
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™